2nd BRW....

Was listening to Munson on the radio today and he said since some things came up where a few key guys didn't make it to BRW, that there is talks and a possibility of a 2nd BRW in July....invite only. I would love to see this, what are everyone else's thoughts? Any of you recruiting guru's heard of this?

• Fire 1

I'm all for whatever will bring them in. Would be nice to have another event like this considering all of the 11 am games we have this year. Makes it tough to get them in Lincoln for a game.

Living overseas I like the early game times. I have no clue what early game times can/won't do for recruiting.

I'm all for whatever will bring them in. Would be nice to have another event like this considering all of the 11 am games we have this year. Makes it tough to get them in Lincoln for a game.

Living overseas I like the early game times. I have no clue what early game times can/won't do for recruiting.

I think it mostly has to do with the kids having games Friday nights and not being able to get into town and see much.

I agree with you on this, I am living in England and it drives me CRAZY waiting for kickoff!! On the other hand I want as many recruits at a game as possible!! Where r u Navysker?

I agree with you on this, I am living in England and it drives me CRAZY waiting for kickoff!! On the other hand I want as many recruits at a game as possible!! Where r u Navysker?

I live in Italy. Right outside of naples.

I live in Italy. Right outside of naples.

Naples.....ugh. Crime, gypsies, dirty city compared to the rest of Italy.

I spent some time at NAS Signonella in Sicily. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. navysker, try to get a SpaceA trip there. Well worth it. You too, Jamrinelli. As long as you're in the area.......And thanks for your service guys. Much appreciated.

• Fire 1

Nice!! Well nice that your in Italy not that you are in Naples!!! I will be in Naples during a couple of the games this year for football! Any bars in that area to watch the games?

There are no bars here that play the games unless you are on a base.