Thomas Brown & Ernest Suttles Off the Team

When Rose came to NU from Auburn the story was spun that he didn't like Auburn because the guys on the team were not good people to be around and he didn't want to be in that environment. Then he comes to NU and is involved in a couple different incidents with alcohol and possibly marijuana? Is this what I am hearing? Maybe he was part of the problem at Auburn and new he needed to get out to protect himself.

Rose didn't leave "voluntarily" - hewas told he would be best to find a new home.

Coach Gene Chizik informed Rose's high school coach, Keith Etheredge of Leeds, that Rose would not be allowed to return to the team Tuesday. Chizik had sent Rose home for the summer because of "personal reasons."

http://www.al.com/sp...han_rose_l.html

And this is after a suspension during the season that kept him out of a game or two.

Very Interesting. This is the first I've heard of this. It sure does make all this make a lot more sense knowing that. Also could explain why he didn't see the field despite all his talent last year. Interesting he was at this party where all the problems were that resulted in team dismissals.

he had to sit out his transfer year.

When Rose came to NU from Auburn the story was spun that he didn't like Auburn because the guys on the team were not good people to be around and he didn't want to be in that environment. Then he comes to NU and is involved in a couple different incidents with alcohol and possibly marijuana? Is this what I am hearing? Maybe he was part of the problem at Auburn and new he needed to get out to protect himself.

Rose didn't leave "voluntarily" - hewas told he would be best to find a new home.

Coach Gene Chizik informed Rose's high school coach, Keith Etheredge of Leeds, that Rose would not be allowed to return to the team Tuesday. Chizik had sent Rose home for the summer because of "personal reasons."

http://www.al.com/sp...han_rose_l.html

And this is after a suspension during the season that kept him out of a game or two.

Very Interesting. This is the first I've heard of this. It sure does make all this make a lot more sense knowing that. Also could explain why he didn't see the field despite all his talent last year. Interesting he was at this party where all the problems were that resulted in team dismissals.

he had to sit out his transfer year.

:facepalm: :facepalm: Well that was a blonde moment. OF Course he had to sit out the year. What was I thinking. *Shaking my head*