Thomas Brown & Ernest Suttles Off the Team

Its up to you Afalava! Time for some of the Freshman LBs step up.

Lets not forget abot Michael Rose. If he can get it together this fall camp he could be a major contributor. And hey, we've still got Anderson, Afalava, and Santos at LB.

Anderson and Santos will almost certainly be starting at OLB and the MLB spot.

Sad for these kids. Lord knows at that young age, we make some dumb mistakes. This one cost these two quite a bit. Good luck to both of these kids in the future and I hope they learn from this. Unfortunately, they learned the hard way in this instance.

On the flip side, good thing it's only a Defensive Lineman and a Linebacker we are losing. We have tons of proven talent at both positions!

highfive_Borat.gif

Well I'll say it, losing two potential contributors like this is not a good thing but I am excited that some of the new blood will have a better chance to see the field. Our LB and DL units have been less than stellar the past two seasons. Time for some of these exciting recent recruits to accept the challenge and be rewarded with real playing time. I don't think we can be in any worse shape now, even after losing these two, than what we were with the guys who got most of the play time last year. Losing Compton will hurt some but if these two were our best and brightest hopes, it wasn't going to be pretty anyways.

I guess I don't follow Husker football closely enough anymore cause I don't even know who the f#*k these 2 are.

You probably would have learned Brown's name this fall. He was poised to be a contributor, if not a starter.

Edit: "poised" might be a bad choice of word there. heh

• Fire 1