Thomas Brown & Ernest Suttles Off the Team

While this sucks, this gives others the chance to shine. This is their loss, and another players gain. Thomas Brown was explosive, and one I thought could get a legitimate shot at playing time. I mean, we still have Jared Afalava, Michael Rose, Marcus Newby, Max Pirman, Courtney Love and who I thought would get the start over Brown, Trevor Roach. As for the comment about Santos, he may be the LB who has the most experience, but I wouldn't sell any of these young guys out. Santos may not be the same due to his injury and surgery. IIRC, he has yet to practice. We are seriously loaded with individual talent. As much as I want to say losing Brown is huge, I can't, because we never saw him in live game action.

Suttles, same goes for him. Too many kids come in hyped up and become a bust. I think we will fill DE spots up with the next recruiting classes, and I think we will be fine for the next two years. If Avery Moss doesn't get booted, you will have him, Gregory, McMullen, Gangwish, and Natter for 2 or more years. I don't think Suttles was going to come in and start. His loss, not ours. Especially if he assaulted another team member. These guys in the locker room are suppose to be your family, your brother's. We don't need someone like that here, especially if we are trying to become a dominant defense.

Best of luck to both of these kids, and for whatever the real reason was for their dismissal, I hope they get a 2nd chance in becoming what they possibly could have.

This sucks. I don't know much about Suttles, but Brown had a lot of potential as a Husker from the looks of it.

On the bright side, at least this didn't happen in, say, October or something and really throw a kink in our team's unity.

Hopefully this incident picks the competition up a little bit.

While this sucks, this gives others the chance to shine. This is their loss, and another players gain. Thomas Brown was explosive, and one I thought could get a legitimate shot at playing time. I mean, we still have Jared Afalava, Michael Rose, Marcus Newby, Max Pirman, Courtney Love and who I thought would get the start over Brown, Trevor Roach. As for the comment about Santos, he may be the LB who has the most experience, but I wouldn't sell any of these young guys out. Santos may not be the same due to his injury and surgery. IIRC, he has yet to practice. We are seriously loaded with individual talent. As much as I want to say losing Brown is huge, I can't, because we never saw him in live game action.

Suttles, same goes for him. Too many kids come in hyped up and become a bust. I think we will fill DE spots up with the next recruiting classes, and I think we will be fine for the next two years. If Avery Moss doesn't get booted, you will have him, Gregory, McMullen, Gangwish, and Natter for 2 or more years. I don't think Suttles was going to come in and start. His loss, not ours. Especially if he assaulted another team member. These guys in the locker room are suppose to be your family, your brother's. We don't need someone like that here, especially if we are trying to become a dominant defense.

Best of luck to both of these kids, and for whatever the real reason was for their dismissal, I hope they get a 2nd chance in becoming what they possibly could have.

Don't forget about Josh Banderas. Not sure if he will see the field though.

And Anderson. I keep thinking about the Oklahoma drill during the spring game.

And Anderson. I keep thinking about the Oklahoma drill during the spring game.

I left Anderson out for a reason, because no one will beat him out, and he isn't a Buck LB.

As for Banderas, I think he will be RS'ing. I hope I swallow my words and he is the diamond in the rough, but I just don't see him being more talented than anyone I mentioned above.

this is childs play compared to the warlords we had in the 90s and the stuff they did

But that was a different era. A different time in society. Accept it or not, the way things are now, you just dont get away with sh#t like this with a simple shrug of the shoulders and play one. We're only a few more dingy politicians away from having to have a permit to take a crap and paying a tax on buttwipe.

We're fine at LB. We have Santos, Roach, Anderson, Rose, Afalava, etc... and then the 3 freshmen in Banderas, Newby, and Love. We've got 8 guys there. Roach, Anderson and Santos all have playing experience. Afalava came on strong at the end of spring and Love was said to be picking up the defense like a second year linebacker and had surpassed Rose by the end of spring ball.

How would you guys feel about a Defense with 2 Roses, a Valentine, and some Love. All decked out in red and white.

• Fire 2

But that was a different era. A different time in society. Accept it or not, the way things are now, you just dont get away with sh#t like this with a simple shrug of the shoulders and play one. We're only a few more dingy politicians away from having to have a permit to take a crap and paying a tax on buttwipe.

Also, I don't think this would have been a huge issue if it was just a brawl. Rather, Suttles assaulted Santos with a GLASS bottle and caused bodily harm.

How would you guys feel about a Defense with 2 Roses, a Valentine, and some Love. All decked out in red and white.

Took me a minute to get what you were saying, but I am picking up what your laying down! LOL

LOL... for those of you who are still scratching your heads. Jonathan Rose, Michael Rose, Courtney Love and Vincent Valentine = a red and white defense full of love.