Vote everyday - Vote for T-Magic's Run from the Conference Championship game as Best Play

I've said it before, but the point is valid: That play by T-Mart may be the best QB scramble in the history of college football. And perhaps including all NFL plays as well. Bold words? Sure. But I challenge anyone to point to a better QB scramble. Evar.

I've said it before, but the point is valid: That play by T-Mart may be the best QB scramble in the history of college football. And perhaps including all NFL plays as well. Bold words? Sure. But I challenge anyone to point to a better QB scramble. Evar.

Not saying it's better but it's definitely in the discussion:

Yeah, that one would make the short list. But I'd put T-Mart's run up against it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwsSuh-GCUo

Awesome play, but I still give it to T-Magic because after the scramble, he put it under his arm, took it 76 yds, and capped it with a TD.

Awesome play, but I still give it to T-Magic because after the scramble, he put it under his arm, took it 76 yds, and capped it with a TD.

I mean sure, but all he really did after the scramble was run.

After McNabb's scramble, he still had enough arm strength to laser the ball 60 yards downfield while on the run.

I mean sure, but all he really did after the scramble was run.

After McNabb's scramble, he still had enough arm strength to laser the ball 60 yards downfield while on the run.

But which is more common: a 60 yd TD pass by a QB, or a 60 yard touchdown run by a QB? Taylor still gets my vote.

McNabb's throw would be comparable to one stride of Taylor's run. The entirety of that run is streets ahead of a scramble and long pass. Heck, Taylor had a couple of scrambles followed by long passes last season alone. That's not a noteworthy play - even if the ball was thrown 60 yards on a laser.

I don't even think it's the best in school history. Tommie Frazier had the best run I've ever seen and Crouch's 95 yard is right up there too.

I don't even think it's the best in school history. Tommie Frazier had the best run I've ever seen and Crouch's 95 yard is right up there too.

Maybe, as long as you're not talking about the National Championship game against Florida where the entire defense basically gave up on the play. Tommie was great, but he'll be the first to tell you that even he could not break free from five or six tacklers at once.