Your Favorite Moment from 2012

There were many, but one that sticks out was the first game between Nebraska and Wisconsin. Not only because of the awesome alternate uniforms in the night sky, but my Wife and I were moving into our new place. We started watching the game at Billy Frogs which is a stones throw from where we live, and watched till about the end of the first half. Came home to do more unpacking, and I kept myself somewhat busy as to not focus too much on Nebraska losing. It was one of those great come from behind wins. My inlaws were in town to help us move and they are diehard Iowa Hawkeye fans. My Mother In Law doesn't dislike Nebraska, but she said "it's moments like that that Nebraska fans need to earn respect". How very true. Watching Nebraska Football in 2012 made us or should have made us gracious in victory as well as defeat.

The first Wisconsin game was pretty damn awesome for me too.

I'd only moved here in August and met some cool kids that I've gotten close to that go to the university. I scalped a normal ticket off a guy outside the stadium for $32 cash and an $18 wal-mart gift card, and my friends saved me a spot in the student section, which I had only been in once for the SDSU game in 2010 (not memorable). It was electric, the towels were a ton of fun, and that was just a really unique atmosphere, especially for me.

Oh and the Michigan game was nice too - got in without a ticket.

I said this in another thread already: I think this might be the best QB scramble in the history of football. Seriously. I can't think of a more impressive one. :thumbs:

I agree - this was my favorite moment or favorite single play. It was Eric Crouch like (against Mo) epic. 2nd favorite moment, again in the CCG - Bell's legal block. He hit harder than all of our defenders did during that game.

I said this in another thread already: I think this might be the best QB scramble in the history of football. Seriously. I can't think of a more impressive one. :thumbs:

I agree - this was my favorite moment or favorite single play. It was Eric Crouch like (against Mo) epic. 2nd favorite moment, again in the CCG - Bell's legal block. He hit harder than all of our defenders did during that game.

i love those plays, because, although t-mart was amazing, it was really a team effort. i love watching the downfield blocking. rex going from an outlet guy to blowing up a path for t-mart and bell blocking his guy all the way downfield. classic nebraska.

I was there baby! One of only two NU fans in our section of NW season ticket holders on the 40 yd line. They went from euphoric to morose in about ten minutes. It was awesome! (btw, I tried to be low key with my own 4th qtr euphoria. ) :lol:

I was there baby! One of only two NU fans in our section of NW season ticket holders on the 40 yd line. They went from euphoric to morose in about ten minutes. It was awesome! (btw, I tried to be low key with my own 4th qtr euphoria. ) :lol:

You consider this low key?

iTNm4.gif

What?? You were filming me???

Yeah, that's pretty much how I looked alright. :lol: