OWH Article on Decommits

Not exactly a fair assessment of the bodtman situation, where he and his coach apparently ducked our coaches for weeks or months after misleading us about his size. Could have thrown in a key reason we lost Mitchell as well. Pretty good article overall though.

Not exactly a fair assessment of the bodtman situation, where he and his coach apparently ducked our coaches for weeks or months after misleading us about his size. Could have thrown in a key reason we lost Mitchell as well. Pretty good article overall though.

I don't think Mckewon is going to even touch the Mitchel situation. We all know it was shady, but nothing ever came of it.

Looks like the only two who would've really helped us were Tevin Mitchel (CB) who went to Arkansas and Deion Jones (LB) who went to LSU. Damn thieving SEC.

If you go back a bit further to 2001, the guy who really broke our heart was Haloti Ngata. He committed to Ron Brown in Sept. BYU swooped in and stole him from us a couple months later. Then Oregon swooped in and stole him from BYU just before signing day. Can you even imagine the D-line dynasty we would have had with Ngata, and then a few years later, Suh?

Looks like the only two who would've really helped us were Tevin Mitchel (CB) who went to Arkansas and Deion Jones (LB) who went to LSU. Damn thieving SEC.

If you go back a bit further to 2001, the guy who really broke our heart was Haloti Ngata. He committed to Ron Brown in Sept. BYU swooped in and stole him from us a couple months later. Then Oregon swooped in and stole him from BYU just before signing day. Can you even imagine the D-line dynasty we would have had with Ngata, and then a few years later, Suh?

Don't forget about Travis Lewis. I think he is numero uno on the heart breaker chart for me.

Don't forget about Travis Lewis. I think he is numero uno on the heart breaker chart for me.

Lewis couldn't handle the weather. His official visit was when Nebraska played in during a day that was really cold, windy, and might have been snowing (might have been the Nunn fumble game in '06). Since he couldn't handle the cold, he went to Oklahoma instead.

At least that's what I've heard (there might have been a story in the Lincoln or Omaha paper about that).

Lewis couldn't handle the weather. His official visit was when Nebraska played in during a day that was really cold, windy, and might have been snowing (might have been the Nunn fumble game in '06). Since he couldn't handle the cold, he went to Oklahoma instead.

At least that's what I've heard (there might have been a story in the Lincoln or Omaha paper about that).

Ha ha! Travis Lewis now playing in that balmy Detroit Lions weather. :lol:

Ha ha! Travis Lewis now playing in that balmy Detroit Lions weather. :lol:

Probably a nice 75 most games(they have a dome).