Summer Movie Recommendations

A few recent ones-

Good Day To Die Hard; terrible excuse of a movie, worst of the bunch by far. Not even worth $1.20 at Redbox.

Rapture-Palooza; was good and stupid funny but have fun trying to find it (got it On Demand-Xfinity)

Silver Linings Playbook; thought it was going to be a chick flick but liked it anyway.

The Call; Pretty decent and Halle Barry isn't bad to look at, a lot.

Key Largo (1950's w/ Bogey & Bacall); Love those old B&W's on TCM

World War Z, Despicable Me 2, and Monsters U; at the top of my want to see list.

Just saw Despicable Me 2 (3D) with the family. Good show, 8 y.o. enjoyed as well as wife and I.

Saw The Heat with wife also, very funny, rated R for language.

Redboxed the latest Die Hard, have to agree with JJ. Worst of the series, yes even worse than part 2.

A few more fairly recent rentals.

Warm Bodies; I don't know what to say. It was a different take on zombies, which was kind of refreshing, but personally I didn't care for it much. But I think I'm in the minority on that as most I've talked to seemed to really like it. Just thought they could've done so much more with it.

This Is 40; watched it this evening. Some really funny stuff mixed in with lots of real depressing stuff. I hated the female lead and a few other characters. It's worth it for the comedic parts. We watched the unrated version. The little outtake blurb at the end alone was worth it.

Now You See Me; enjoyed it, not great but definitely not bad either. Liked the whole concept of the movie but felt a bit betrayed by the ending.

Star Trek Into Darkness; Loved it. Have always been into sci fi and am a bit of a trekkie but have really liked these recent two with Chris Pine as the young James T Kirk. And Uhura is hot.