Lolo Jones Punched Daughter Of Bobsled Official In Bar Fight

GM_Tood

According to one athlete with knowledge of the situation, Olympic hopefuls Lolo Jones and Aja Evans were involved in a fight at a Lake Placid bar last Friday night that pitted the two against the stepdaughter of a US Bobsled and Skeleton Federation hall of famer.

This tweet was sent out early Saturday morning (and has since been deleted):

Damn @lolojones just quaffed a bitch... #usa— Jason Foreit (@JForeit) July 13, 2013

http://deadspin.com/...icial-803942441

I was about to say I'd still hit it..but she'd hit me back. :box

Well if the tweeter was using the word properly it makes this tweet even more kink... I mean interesting.

quaff (kwobreve.giff, kwabreve.giff, kwôf)

v. quaffed, quaff·ing, quaffs

v.tr.

To drink (a beverage) heartily: quaffed the ale with gusto.

According to one athlete with knowledge of the situation, Olympic hopefuls Lolo Jones and Aja Evans were involved in a fight at a Lake Placid bar last Friday night that pitted the two against the stepdaughter of a US Bobsled and Skeleton Federation hall of famer.

This tweet was sent out early Saturday morning (and has since been deleted):

Damn @lolojones just quaffed a bitch... #usa— Jason Foreit (@JForeit) July 13, 2013

http://deadspin.com/...icial-803942441

I was about to say I'd still hit it..but she'd hit me back. :box

Acceptable risk IMO. :D

Quaffed? I learned a new word today I guess. I'll try not to mix it up with queef.

Quaff, I knew. Queef I learned from your post. And I hope never to experience. lol :lol:

You never knew the word queef? What have you been doing with your life?

Quaffed? I learned a new word today I guess. I'll try not to mix it up with queef.

Quaff, I knew. Queef I learned from your post. And I hope never to experience. lol :lol:

I lead a sheltered life. :unsure:

I'm more impressed that you've never had experience with one, you must be a true gentleman.

Your mission for the rest of the week is to go to Urban Dictionary and click the random button for about 2 hours every day. There will be a test on Monday.

Your mission for the rest of the week is to go to Urban Dictionary and click the random button for about 2 hours every day. There will be a test on Monday.

What do you think I am? Some kind of hipster? :lol:

I'm more impressed that you've never had experience with one, you must be a true gentleman.

It might say more about the women I've been with. ;)