What is the box on the top of the south end zone seats

photo.JPG I toured Memorial Stadium this summer and noticed a small building on the top of the South end zone seats. Does anyone know what the building is or what it is used for? Is this a place the coaches video the game? I was there on July 5th and the turf was not back in as yet.

post-3190-0-29416500-1374932503.jpg I toured Memorial Stadium this summer and noticed a small building on the top of the South end zone seats. Does anyone know what the building is or what it is used for? Is this a place the coaches video the game? I was there on July 5th and the turf was not back in as yet.

It's for the husker video department.

post-3190-0-29416500-1374932503.jpg I toured Memorial Stadium this summer and noticed a small building on the top of the South end zone seats. Does anyone know what the building is or what it is used for? Is this a place the coaches video the game? I was there on July 5th and the turf was not back in as yet.

It's for the husker video department.

It's a combination of them and whoever is broadcasting the game on TV. And maybe even the opposing team, but I'm just guessing there.

How AWESOME would it be to add more suites and another upper deck to the South endzone?

That's a terrible idea. Memorial Stadium has too many endzone seats as it is. Being in a balcony in the south end zone would suck. I like the new capacity with the new addition. It's over 90k and will still sell out.

Wouldn't being higher up improve the view from the south endzone? Yes it would....

funny-gifs-stupid-people.gif

How AWESOME would it be to add more suites and another upper deck to the South endzone?

That's a terrible idea. Memorial Stadium has too many endzone seats as it is. Being in a balcony in the south end zone would suck. I like the new capacity with the new addition. It's over 90k and will still sell out.

fantasy1.png

South addition is a carbon copy with north stadium. (Wishful thinking)

It would be super awesome, the problem is those seats would be very far away from the field. They would almost need to tear down some of the existing seats and rebuild a more vertical structure that would include another deck or two. A smaller version of Penn State's endzone would be awesome and super intimidating.

notre-dame-north-end-zone.jpg