Bo Pelini's Job Security Examined

My opinion? In 2-5 years, there's gonna be a lot of folks owing Bo Pelini a big ass apology.

Why should anyone apologize for being wrong? Being wrong is part of life, it'll be okay Accountability. I know you personally have never been wrong before, but when that day comes, and you feel like your world is coming down all around you, call me. Myself, I've been wrong a few hundred times and I'm still alive and well.

:thumbs You got my back homie.

Bo's job is pretty safe right now. He's become a better coach and recruiter, so unless he starts losing more games, the job will be his. As a first step,if he simply can turn the blowout losses into competitive losses, I think it would help the "hope factor" for a lot of fans. Bo has a lot of upside, so let's not kid ourselves.

I wouldn't really call that an attack......the word "unreasonable" doesn't come off as an attack to me....and probably many others agree....

And plus....I wouldn't call Northwestern, Michigan, Penn St. and Michigan St sh**ty teams last year....

Teams that NEB beat by the way.......I don't know what your definition of a "sh**ty team" is? A team that isn't top 10?

how good do you think we are in the first place? we aren't a top 10 team and at best we crack the top 20. Funny how you left out Iowa and we barely beat them. Michigan we should've beaten badly after robinson goes out. I mean they only got like 2 first downs after the half. Northwestern not a bad team. Penn St isn't Penn St due to sanctions. Michigan St wasn't that good.

15 to 20. You didn't answer my question though...

Still waiting for my question to be answered...

It's only fair since I answered yours.

I wouldn't really call that an attack......the word "unreasonable" doesn't come off as an attack to me....and probably many others agree....

And plus....I wouldn't call Northwestern, Michigan, Penn St. and Michigan St sh**ty teams last year....

Teams that NEB beat by the way.......I don't know what your definition of a "sh**ty team" is? A team that isn't top 10?

how good do you think we are in the first place? we aren't a top 10 team and at best we crack the top 20. Funny how you left out Iowa and we barely beat them. Michigan we should've beaten badly after robinson goes out. I mean they only got like 2 first downs after the half. Northwestern not a bad team. Penn St isn't Penn St due to sanctions. Michigan St wasn't that good.

what question is that? I listed my responses.

what question is that? I listed my responses.

Honestly, you didn't really answer my question. What's your definition of a sh**ty team? You implied Mich St is a sh**ty team......a team with a very solid defense that Taylor shredded to bits last year....a team that beat TCU last year.

Penn St still had plenty of talent and took teams to the wire, ie Wisconsin. Do you think Wisconsin sucks to? Even though they almost beat Stanford.

I am prob. not going to argue too much more about this......it's starting to become pointless IMO.

• Fire 3

Honestly, you didn't really answer my question. What's your definition of a sh**ty team? You implied Mich St is a sh**ty team......a team with a very solid defense that Taylor shredded to bits last year....a team that beat TCU last year.

Penn St still had plenty of talent and took teams to the wire, ie Wisconsin. Do you think Wisconsin sucks to? Even though they almost beat Stanford.

I am prob. not going to argue too much more about this......it's starting to become pointless IMO.

No i never said Wisconsin was a sh**ty team. Michigan ST, Penn St taking Big Ten teams to the wire is a product of them playing them every year. That's why Big Ten games are so close most of the time. TCU and Michigan St both had the same records so let's not saying that TCU was a very good team, they were middle of the pack.

No i never said Wisconsin was a sh**ty team. Michigan ST, Penn St taking Big Ten teams to the wire is a product of them playing them every year. That's why Big Ten games are so close most of the time. TCU and Michigan St both had the same records so let's not saying that TCU was a very good team, they were middle of the pack.

someone needs to take away your shovel. while you didnt use the term "sh...y team" to describe them you did describe them as not being very good. and they cant get passes for playing each other close unless you are going to give the same pass to nebraska.

someone needs to take away your shovel. while you didnt use the term "sh...y team" to describe them you did describe them as not being very good. and they cant get passes for playing each other close unless you are going to give the same pass to nebraska.

That isn't how it works for Husker_99 though.

That isn't how it works for Husker_99 though.

Guys, this belongs in the Shed. If you want to speak about this thread's topic then have at it. I moved a ton of posts out of this thread this A.M. and I'm not moving any more.

Posts about the topic go here. Posts about other members go to the Shed.