Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

would and did...well I wouldn't call it dating... ISU and Wisconsin back in the late 80's...I even strayed out of the conference..i guess ISU wasn't a rival but Wisky probably is now....and I can tell you id a made quick work of an OU, TU etc. cheerleader if I got the chance...there are just some things more important than Nebraska and cheerleaders--any teams'-- are 1 of them.

Well, if you could find a hot college cheerleader who is into slightly pudgy 40-something year old guys . . .

I'd surely consider it. Have to check with my wife, first, of course. And then hope my ridiculously buff and ripped 21 year old son would play nice and stay out of the picture.

If all that worked out. Sure, it would be fun for a night or three.

A realy good friend of mine lived across the hall from a couple of husker cheerleaders. He kept getting their ups packages dropped off at his place and would take them over to them. It didn't take him long to rail both of them. This guy can get more ass then a toilet seat.