Kirt Herbstreit= Douche

Nick, given how you seem to have some strange obsession with Herbstreit, is it safe to assume you exaggerated or took some of his comments out of context?

Obsession? I mentioned him one time ever on this board and its an obsession? Out of context? IDK go watch the show for yourself. I basically quoted what he said, take it for what it is. I just think he is anti Nebraska. There isn't one thing to prove that he isn't.

Nick, given how you seem to have some strange obsession with Herbstreit, is it safe to assume you exaggerated or took some of his comments out of context?

Obsession? I mentioned him one time ever on this board and its an obsession? Out of context? IDK go watch the show for yourself. I basically quoted what he said, take it for what it is. I just think he is anti Nebraska. There isn't one thing to prove that he isn't.

But more importantly, who cares?

I understand, but its how this guy comes across about these questions. He is very negative and quick to put down anyone that has to do with Nebraska. To say MSU is going to make it to the CCG is a slap in the face to the whole legends division. MSU faces the toughest schedule in the conference, they lose Bell and Sims who combine for over half of MSU's total offense, and they lose some key players in their front 7, while now running a worse offense than they had last year. I don't think ESPN is anti Nebraska, but this guy is.

I am not bothered by what he says, I actually think its funny.

I agree that it is silly to pick MSU to win the division, but Herbie is not the only one who has come to that same conclusion. Most people at this time of year simply look at what a team did last year, especially on the televised games. When the spotlight was on us, our defense crapped the bed. That is the image many have, and they will be surprised to see our defense dominate this year. Usually Herbie adds something to the discussion rather than just repeat what everyone else says. Not this time, though. I seriously doubt that he hates Nebraska.

Again, I am laughing at what he is saying. I give two sh#ts less if he picks us, but I think its FUNNY how he goes around us when talking about the B1G.

I understand we blew our big games, but to say Wisconsin is the sleeper of the B1G who could put the brakes on the SEC... really? We almost beat (IMO) the best team in the SEC. WE were our worst enemy in that game, while having one of the worst defenses in the B1G.

Again, I am laughing at what he is saying. I give two sh#ts less if he picks us, but I think its FUNNY how he goes around us when talking about the B1G.

I understand we blew our big games, but to say Wisconsin is the sleeper of the B1G who could put the brakes on the SEC... really? We almost beat (IMO) the best team in the SEC. WE were our worst enemy in that game.

Who did Georgia beat to make them the best team in the SEC?

Also, the original thread title was better. What was it, "Kirk Poopstreit"? Change it back to that.