Kirt Herbstreit= Douche

Who did Georgia beat to make them the best team in the SEC?

Also, the original thread title was better. What was it, "Kirk Poopstreit"? Change it back to that.

Is there a problem with me thinking that Georgia was the best team in the SEC? One mental mistake from a Freshman cost them the game.

I also think this topic name fits the thread better, is there also a problem with that? Do I not have a right to change it?

Who did Georgia beat to make them the best team in the SEC?

Also, the original thread title was better. What was it, "Kirk Poopstreit"? Change it back to that.

Is there a problem with me thinking that Georgia was the best team in the SEC? One mental mistake from a Freshman cost them the game.

I also think this topic name fits the thread better, is there also a problem with that? Do I not have a right to change it?

Since they beat 1 decent team in the SEC it does seem strange you would consider them the best team in the SEC, yes.

He's a douche because he think MSU will make it to Indy, and Wisconsin is a sleeper? K.

Since they beat 1 decent team in the SEC it does seem strange you would consider them the best team in the SEC, yes.

He's a douche because he think MSU will make it to Indy, and Wisconsin is a sleeper? K.

I also think he is a douche because of his lame articles, and his whine baby video about us winning the polls. I think he is one of the WORST sports analyst out there. He can never come up with his own material and he rides the wagon that most of the nation does. Everyone thinks tOSU and Alabama will make it to the MNC, who does he think? He has no original material.

• Fire 1

I also think he is a douche because of his lame articles, and his whine baby video about us winning the polls. I think he is one of the WORST sports analyst out there. He can never come up with his own material and he rides the wagon that most of the nation does. Everyone thinks tOSU and Alabama will make it to the MNC, who does he think? He has no original material.

I think he's a douche because he's a douche.

that is because when he does (like, say when he picks a darkhorse msu to win their division), he gets lambasted by internet message board posters.

• Fire 3

You are quite wrong on his picks. He picked Auburn the year they won, and no one was even considering them.

I seem to remember him making the statement that Nebraska had really made a good choice with Bo. I have heard him hype Nebraska. I think he has been bit by his comments.

To the rest of the nation, we have become kind of joke as far as big games are concerned. I think he has picked us to win in the CCG a couple of times. Could be wrong.

It was quite obvious that Nebraska fan fixed the contest. We try to do it every single poll they have. Vote and vote often was the cry.

I have always liked him. I think he is fair and the best at his trade. Nebraska wins the games, he will be in our corner, but no matter he will always be an Ohio State fan and supporter. Just like we are here.

I might add that SI did not have much hope for our chances either, so it is not like he did something that was totally out of the realm of possibility. Most do not think you improve by losing seniors and moving to red shirt freshmen that have never taken a snap. On XM, Dantonio stated this could be his best team. He expects the offense to be much better. We hear the same from Bo sometimes.

I have not watched the show, but will. In the end he normally is pretty close to right.

that is because when he does (like, say when he picks a darkhorse msu to win their division), he gets lambasted by internet message board posters.

But didn't quite a few well known analysts also pick MSU to win the legends, because of their defense? That is not original.

But didn't a LOT of other analysts also pick MSU to win the legends, because of their defense? That is not original.

how can you be original, then? there are a limited amount of times to pick from and if you pick anything too unlikely, you look like an attention-seeking idiot. it is lose-lose. has a lot of analysts picked msu? i have seen a lot of michigan picks. and if you pick msu, what other reason would you than their defense?