Fowler's take

Cannot STAND Fowler. Arrogant a$$ and rather tough to deal with.

One of the more serious reasons I limit my ESPN watching to games and games only.

Genius. Just genius.

I don't know where this came from.

Left field? Is that you? Hello?

step 1: ID thread title

Step 2: think

Step 3: acquire sense of humor

step 4-8: laugh

step 9: profit

"Rich Fisher said tonight that they came out with a whole new defensive scheme that we were not prepared for. Leads back to what i said above, if someone comes out with something we didnt expect, we dont know what to do."

We never seem to make the correct adjustments. This is what happens when you promote your inexperienced friend to Defensive Coordinator, to lead the most storied defensive unit (Black Shirts) in college football history, a scant 8 years after he served as an intern.

You've said this same exact thing in every other thread about the defense this week. Just stop already...

No, let him keep going. I love how the quote from Fisher in regards to the offensive struggles at times is somehow morphed into the defensive side of things. I get a good chuckle

That and people acting like 500+yards and 37 points is a terrible performance by our offense.

"Rich Fisher said tonight that they came out with a whole new defensive scheme that we were not prepared for. Leads back to what i said above, if someone comes out with something we didnt expect, we dont know what to do."

We never seem to make the correct adjustments. This is what happens when you promote your inexperienced friend to Defensive Coordinator, to lead the most storied defensive unit (Black Shirts) in college football history, a scant 8 years after he served as an intern.

You've said this same exact thing in every other thread about the defense this week. Just stop already...

No, let him keep going. I love how the quote from Fisher in regards to the offensive struggles at times is somehow morphed into the defensive side of things. I get a good chuckle

That and people acting like 500+yards and 37 points is a terrible performance by our offense.

I din't think anyone with a sense of rationality could say our offense was terrible. A few boneheaded calls, sure. But our O was good and I can't wait to see what Westerkamp can do, as I think He'll end up being one of our best pass catchers since Swift and Peterson.

I din't think anyone with a sense of rationality could say our offense was terrible. A few boneheaded calls, sure. But our O was good and I can't wait to see what Westerkamp can do, as I think He'll end up being one of our best pass catchers since Swift and Peterson.

Our offense was certainly not terrible. The offense could do themselves a lot of favors by not turning the ball over. What's the saying?......we left some points on the field.