\\ Official Southern Miss 2013 Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Thought I'd pass it on

Had same problem here but.....

Due to technical difficulties on BTN2Go today, we are offering viewers the chance to view all three of tonight’s 6 p.m. ET games live for free on BTN.com right here. In addition, the special Minnesota-New Mexico State broadcast that was scheduled for BTN2Go at 8 p.m. ET will also be streamed live and for free. Use the links in this post to watch any or all of these games.

http://btn.com/2013/...online-tonight/

I can see it online for free FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!

Cool- I wasn't hearing things

Husker.com has a new link up, its a Southern Miss broadcast and its terrible, but better then nothing.

I was going to say, what the hell happened to husker sports network -t hey fire everyone and get some guy who hates football?

It's like ............. listenign to a telegraph being read.

If someone could fin it in their heart to pm me their credentials, for btn2go so i can watch it, that'd be amazing. If not that's cool too. is there a place i can listen at least?

I'm going to post this link in a new thread for more visibility, but BTN is offering tonight's game for free streaming to the general public on account of their technical issues.

http://video.btn.com...s/?media=404117