I really like the 5s but there's rumors that Apple is testing out a 4.7" and 6" iPhones. Hope these rumors are true because it would be nice to have a 4.3"-4.7" iPhone and thats the only thing holding me back from updating.

I remember reading rumors of a fingerprint scanner after the iPhone 4 came to Verizon. Even though it never came out on the 4s and the 5, we finally have it now on the 5s so I believe that the above rumor may be true within time.

Decided on the iPhone 5S due to us just recently purchasing more storage space through Apple in the "cloud" and the calendar thing. Nevermind the playlist that I have on my phone. Won't be here until the end of October though.

Gold version? Usually, those are high-end delivery estimates. I do know the gold version supply/demand is not good.

I really like the 5s but there's rumors that Apple is testing out a 4.7" and 6" iPhones. Hope these rumors are true because it would be nice to have a 4.3"-4.7" iPhone and thats the only thing holding me back from updating.

That is a BIG A$$ phone. I have no need for a phone that big. My 4S is plenty big and I'm even a little nervous about the bigger 5S.

Decided on the iPhone 5S due to us just recently purchasing more storage space through Apple in the "cloud" and the calendar thing. Nevermind the playlist that I have on my phone. Won't be here until the end of October though.

Gold version? Usually, those are high-end delivery estimates. I do know the gold version supply/demand is not good.

That is a BIG A$$ phone. I have no need for a phone that big. My 4S is plenty big and I'm even a little nervous about the bigger 5S.

Nope, this is for a silver and grey one, two days ago it was October 7th, now it's October 21st. Demand apparently is through the roof like always.............

I remember reading rumors of a fingerprint scanner after the iPhone 4 came to Verizon. Even though it never came out on the 4s and the 5, we finally have it now on the 5s so I believe that the above rumor may be true within time.

Apple's production cycle works like clockwork. Release a new phone every September, and alternate between a new full-step number upgrade (4s to 5) or a halfway step up (5 to 5s). The full steps have always had the bigger updates and body design changes, whereas the half steps are always under the hood enhancements with the exception of the fingerprint scanner. Other than that, the 5s is identical on the outside to the 5.

So even if the screen isn't bigger, the 6 is incredibly likely to have some kind of physical shakeup next year.

With iOS7 out in the wild for a week now, how are folks feeling about it? I have played with a phone that had it, and I thought I was not going to like it, but I actually thought it was good overall. My wife has an iPhone 5 (not 5s or 5c) and she's wondering whether to upgrade to iOS7, so any input would be appreciated. Our concern is that early benchmarking makes it clear that there is a bug in the OS regarding battery life and Verizon iPhone 5 (see, for example, HERE and HERE); I know that iOS7.0.1 has been released for the 5S and 5C, but haven't heard of it for the original 5 - that's deal killer right now, but once it's fixed...

With iOS7 out in the wild for a week now, how are folks feeling about it? I have played with a phone that had it, and I thought I was not going to like it, but I actually thought it was good overall. My wife has an iPhone 5 (not 5s or 5c) and she's wondering whether to upgrade to iOS7, so any input would be appreciated. Our concern is that early benchmarking makes it clear that there is a bug in the OS regarding battery life and Verizon iPhone 5 (see, for example, HERE and HERE); I know that iOS7.0.1 has been released for the 5S and 5C, but haven't heard of it for the original 5 - that's deal killer right now, but once it's fixed...

I updated my 4s to iOS7 and I've loved it since day one but I too have noticed poor battery life with the new update but I'm not to worried about my battery draining because my case has a built in battery that'll charge up my iPhone from 0% up to 100%.