You pay a giant premium for the Apple logo embossed on their stuff.

This would be more accurate if iPhones were running the same operating system as everyone else.

When my Pro dies I'll be buying a new Macbook. Not because the hardware is superior . . . but because I don't think that I'll ever be able to go back to Windows.

Exactly. Apple's Operating Systems are superior to anything anybody else has put out. iOS 7 that just came out today is absolutely beautiful and, once you get used to it, it's extremely intuitive.

No local stores have the gold 5S. WTF, Apple?!?

The gold one looks gaudy imo, anyways.

I get paid next Friday and will be picking up a 5S.

To each his own.

I'm not going to wait 3-4 weeks for gold to ship, I might just pick up the black/white this weekend. 32 GB.

I currently have a iPhone 4 and the battery is slowly starting to go on it, had it for 3 years or so. It's been the best phone I've ever had, but the iTunes program is about to make me switch to an Android platform. It simply sucks and the updates to iTunes only gets worse. I purchased iTunes match to make it easier to share amongst my wife's 4s, my iPod and my iPhone and it erased 80% of my songs or so! I had 1,400 + songs and it took my playlist down to 200 or less! Thankfully I had a spare computer with my full playlist on it and used that to get my list back, but I had to shut off iTunes match which means I wasted $24.00 for a feature to erase my playlist............................thanks Apple!

Having said that their phones are simple to use and pretty much anyone can use them, just ask my 4 year olds who get on our phones all the time and take pictures, play games, etc. I'm not a fan of their newest upgrade, but I'll give it some time as I just upgraded it yesterday. I have a iPhone 5 through work and their isn't much difference between my 4 and the 5 so I'm not sure what to do with the 5s as I'm due for an upgrade on my 4. The 5c also doesn't have the fingerprint unlock from what I understand from talking with the Verizon employee yesterday in store.

So the question is everyone do I stick with the iPhone or go Android? My wife and I share calendars and look at that all the time, an Android will complicate that quite a bit from what I understand and that just won't work.

As I said on someone's status, the Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Galaxy S4 make the iphones look like a flip-phone....

That's one of the most ignorant things I've heard this year, as great as those Samsung phones are.

I was obviously exaggerating for effect, but the Samsung phones are superior devices, and it's not really that close (If you're into gadgets, and such)....