College Football Daily on ESPNU

I think UCLA is going to win this weekend and I think by a couple of touchdowns, and I'm a Husker fan.

So, a national person picking us to lose and or fall flat on our face isn't that big of a deal to me. As Nobody pointed out, looking at these two teams objectively and you'd likely pick UCLA to win. Just my two cents.

Suprise suprise, ESPN had three clowns predict Nebraska falling flat on their face against the Bruins. "Iowa nice guy" insinuated Mississippians are smarter than the Bug Eaters with an argument about as robust as his thinning hair. Should be interesting to see if we make ESPN eat their own words like we make most "experts"...

Why is it a surprise

Objectively, neither team has shown enough to have any realistic idea of how this game will turn out. I've got UCLA winning a VERY close game, but It wouldn't surprise me if either team won big (20+ points).

I really hope the typically fickle Memorial Stadium crowd can get into it even when things aren't going our way. A young Husker defense would benefit immensely from a rockin' crowd.

Suprise suprise, ESPN had three clowns predict Nebraska falling flat on their face against the Bruins. "Iowa nice guy" insinuated Mississippians are smarter than the Bug Eaters with an argument about as robust as his thinning hair. Should be interesting to see if we make ESPN eat their own words like we make most "experts"...

Why is it a surprise

Because outside Ohio state and Michigan the fine folks over at ESPN can't handle a third big ten school being relevant again?

Why is it a surprise

Because outside Ohio state and Michigan the fine folks over at ESPN can't handle a third big ten school being relevant again?

Do you know what the definition of surprise is?

Why is it a surprise

Do you know what the definition of surprise is?

Alast, sarcasm never translates over the internet. To cause to feel wonder, astonishment, or amazement, as at something unanticipated.