Latest from Tommie

np_husker

Beck and Papuchis need to get in sync. Its almost as if their units are combatting eachother. Beck is being responsible for an inexperienced and tired Defense being on the field a majority of the game.

Yes! Tired and young defense but I would like to see some leadership on the field. Just one guy trying to rally the troops and get them fired up "Carlos Polk" style. I don't care if they crawl around barking like dogs or howling like gut shot werewolves. We need a little spark on that field....someone being a general and trying to lead. It may not change the outcome of the game but at least make it appear they want to be out there.

Tommie has a lot more pictures of himself in Nebraska holding trophies and such than Bo does...

...just for the record...

Bo has a lot more pictures of himself being a competent football coach and such than Tommie does...

He must be good at Photoshop!

Wow welcome to the board amazing first 2 posts 10/10 A+ would recommend such good w0w

• Fire 2

I lost all respect I had for Tommie when he tweeted what he did. This university gave him what he has today, and he thinks he can tweet calling for peoples jobs? Sorry but thats just plain disrespectful to the university and most of all the fans, his comments are no better than anyones at this point.

I totally agree. I can get on twitter and rant after a belly full of booze 4 hours after a game too. It would be interesting to see the reaction if Tommie came to the middle of the field this weekend. I have a feeling it wouldn't be nearly the applause and cheers that Bo will get when he is shown on Husker Vision before the game Saturday!

I lost all respect I had for Tommie when he tweeted what he did. This university gave him what he has today, and he thinks he can tweet calling for peoples jobs? Sorry but thats just plain disrespectful to the university and most of all the fans, his comments are no better than anyones at this point.

I totally agree. I can get on twitter and rant after a belly full of booze 4 hours after a game too. It would be interesting to see the reaction if Tommie came to the middle of the field this weekend. I have a feeling it wouldn't be nearly the applause and cheers that Bo will get when he is shown on Husker Vision before the game Saturday!

Thats an interesting question. Not that is in any way relevant, but Bo or Tommy, who would the fans show more support and love for right now?

Thats an interesting questio7n. Not that is in any way relevant, but Bo or Tommy, who would the fans show more support and love for right now?

I say they both put away their egos and meet midfield for a pre game handshake to get the fans united again.

Thats an interesting questio7n. Not that is in any way relevant, but Bo or Tommy, who would the fans show more support and love for right now?

I say they both put away their egos and meet midfield for a pre game handshake to get the fans united again.

I like that idea.

That would be great

Bo would rip Tommies arm off and start beating him with it :ahhhhhhhh It would make youtube history

• Fire 1

Becks 3x pass calls are forcing our defense into contain instead of pressuring QBs. But once the D is on the field Papuchis needs to have them at least formed up right.

:confucius

Beck is calling plays that result in too many quick drives and punts. This results in the Defense, already playing poorly, getting back on the field only minutes after they allowed a score. The mentality of these first year starters must be shaken by this. Papuchis and Beck need to work together to find a rythym they can both be happy about.