*CB STANLEY JEAN-BAPTISTE

big bro

I don't think we've had a corner with SJB's ball hawk skills since we had Keyuo Craver, DeJuan Groce and Erwin Swiney about twelve years ago. Even Prince wasn't that much of a ball hawk.

Erwin Swiney? What are you smokin'? Swiney was about the worst defender we ever put on the field. He could not defend his grandmother's oversized bloomers hanging on the wash line.

The worst? Really?? Somebody should have told this to the Green Packers during his years there. :lol:

I don't think we've had a corner with SJB's ball hawk skills since we had Keyuo Craver, DeJuan Groce and Erwin Swiney about twelve years ago. Even Prince wasn't that much of a ball hawk.

Erwin Swiney? What are you smokin'? Swiney was about the worst defender we ever put on the field. He could not defend his grandmother's oversized bloomers hanging on the wash line.

He was so bad he actually played two years in the NFL.

SJB is a beast though and a clear-cut pro prospect. Can't understand that only a few draft sites have him ranked at all. NFLDraftScout has him as their CB #57. Ridiculous.

SJB is a beast though and a clear-cut pro prospect. Can't understand that only a few draft sites have him ranked at all. NFLDraftScout has him as their CB #57. Ridiculous.

He's a 6'3 220 lb cornerback. He'll be drafted, and he will probably be drafted to the Seattle Seahawks

He's a 6'3 220 lb cornerback. He'll be drafted, and he will probably be drafted to the Seattle Seahawks

With the corners they have in Seattle it makes sense. I love watching that team play D. SJB would definitely fit in up there.

Yeah the guy finished his career at Nebraska 3rd on the all time charts in pass break ups with 38. And played in the National Championship game against Tennessee . Clearly, he was our worst ever. Funny though how you mentioned smokin, as he and another dude got busted with a bunch of weed...lol

Yeah the guy finished his career at Nebraska 3rd on the all time charts in pass break ups with 38. And played in the National Championship game against Tennessee . Clearly, he was our worst ever. Funny though how you mentioned smokin, as he and another dude got busted with a bunch of weed...lol

He also cost us more than once. I distinctly remember him coming on the field late in the game against Oklahoma. The entire north end zone groaned, loudly. And, sure enough Okla went right after him. On the very next play, touchdown Sooners! And that was not the only time he got beat.