Do you want Northwestern to win tomorrow?

Redux

I want OSU to win because they are our best chance at winning a national championship. I'm also tired of hearing Fitzgerald say "Go cats" after every damn interview he gives.............I also hate KSUcks with a passion and can't like anything purple. :lol:

How does Ohio State winning increase your odds at a national championship?

I want OSU to win because they are our best chance at winning a national championship. I'm also tired of hearing Fitzgerald say "Go cats" after every damn interview he gives.............I also hate KSUcks with a passion and can't like anything purple. :lol:

I think he meant the conference, not NU. I dont' think there is anyone that delusinal on here that thinks NU has a chance in hell a an MNC. Personally I want NW to win just because I work with too many tOSU fans and they are almost unbearable with thier homerism as they don't think they will ever lose under Urban.

Its a longshot but say UCLA runs the table, wins the PAC12. NO OTHER TEAM goes undefeated. We beat the only possible undefeated, tOSU, int tbe CCG and finish with our only loss to UCLA. BOOM! IN THEBCS TITLE GAME FOR A REMATCH!

Hey, I said it was a longshot. Maybe I shouldve said LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGshot.

I think he meant the conference, not NU. I dont' think there is anyone that delusinal on here that thinks NU has a chance in hell a an MNC. Personally I want NW to win just because I work with too many tOSU fans and they are almost unbearable with thier homerism as they don't think they will ever lose under Urban.

Exactly what I meant, OSU is the best team in the conference, love their tradition and the atmosphere of the shoe.

Coqui, you realize that we root for the B1G conference now, not just Nebraska. Well, most of us anyway. :lol:

Yeah, but we're not the SEC. If the tables were turned, I'd definitely be rooting for NU to win the NC for the sake of the B1G, but I wouldn't call it our championship.

Coqui, you realize that we root for the B1G conference now, not just Nebraska. Well, most of us anyway. :lol:

Yeah, but we're not the SEC. If the tables were turned, I'd definitely be rooting for NU to win the NC for the sake of the B1G, but I wouldn't call it our championship.

Get over yourself, I was saying the championship for the B1G............ :rolleyes:

Pat Fitzgerald is 0-4 in games coming of a bye week.

But ... But ... He's such a great coach!

He is a good coach... You all seem to forget that he coaches at Northwestern, its doesn't quite have the glamour of Texas or Florida teams. BTW, his team is ranked higher than ours soooooooo maybe hold off on the s&^% talk until our huskers get better than they are.

I'm going for Ohio State, but not because I care one way or the other about Northwestern. I just want to see our conference have a better rep nationally. It would look really good for the entire Big Ten if Ohio State could win the title.

Due to the strength of their schedule, even if they went undefeated 2 years in a row they will probably not get in the NC game. A one loss SEC team would get one spot and the ACC or the PAC 12 would get the other. The only way they would have a chance is if the Pac 12 and the ACC has no undefeated teams. The only ranked team left on Ohio State's schedule is Michigan at the end of the season. One more reason that I am happy to say goodbye to the BCS system after this year.