Did I buy bad seats?

Welcome to the board. Hopefully it's something you frequent. If so, you'll quickly realize that the initial responses and behavior is pretty norm for here. Smartassery is quite frequent. One things for sure. There's also plenty here that will provide honest and helpful responses just as much as the smartass comments.

No sucking up to the new chick.

• Fire 1

Welcome to the board. Hopefully it's something you frequent. If so, you'll quickly realize that the initial responses and behavior is pretty norm for here. Smartassery is quite frequent. One things for sure. There's also plenty here that will provide honest and helpful responses just as much as the smartass comments.

Quit trying to get her to leave her boyfriend and take you to the game.....

im not sucking up to her, im sucking up to the mods. dicks.

I have never seen a game from those myself but have heard it's difficult to see the game over the players on the sidelines. I believe the first 6 rows are pretty difficult to see game action but you get a good view of the players on the sidelines!

Darn! I guess my surprise won't be so great after all. Thanks for the answer though

So , how was it ,Shelly? I once had seats behind the basketball team at the Bob and although you couldn't see the floor as well, it was fun sitting there and watching all the sideline action....like being part of the team. Plus, you could always watch the screen if you needed to.

im not sucking up to her, im sucking up to the mods dicks.

It becomes funny if you remove the punctuation.

Thanks for all the responses. :) I was freaking out a little bit because it's a surprise for his 40th birthday and I wanted everything to be perfect. Now that I have a better idea what the seats are like from you guys, I think he will like being up front near the players, even if the view is somewhat obstructed. We've seen the Huskers play twice together, at Kinnick and Jack Trice. I got him pretty good seats to those games, and wanted these seats to be even better since it's his 40th birthday and he's a HUGE Huskers fan.

Thanks for all the responses. :) I was freaking out a little bit because it's a surprise for his 40th birthday and I wanted everything to be perfect. Now that I have a better idea what the seats are like from you guys, I think he will like being up front near the players, even if the view is somewhat obstructed. We've seen the Huskers play twice together, at Kinnick and Jack Trice. I got him pretty good seats to those games, and wanted these seats to be even better since it's his 40th birthday and he's a HUGE Huskers fan.

Shelly I have sat in that area on both the East and West sides. I will tell you they were not great on the West side because the other team was there and they often liked to turn and taunt the crowd (at leas the CU players did.) And they would often stand on the bench to see the game and obstruct your view.

However on your side I enjoyed them much better. I don't know why but it seems like they were just a little higher and I could see over the players heads (I was up about row 7 or 8) but I also was able to see what was happening on the side lines with the coaches and players and I enjoyed that aspect of the game as well.

He'll love them.

Trying to surprise my boyfriend and bought tickets in section 5, row A. Was excited because I thought front row seats would be the very best and then read something where they aren't so great. Did I make a good choice? Thanks

I would love to sit in those seats and I'm sure your boyfriend will love them too. Attending a game live is about so much more than having the absolute best angle to the field of play. You'll get a perspective that not many do and if you happen to be partially obstructed for some big play on the field, well that's what those jumbo screen replays are for. The likelihood of that applies to any seat in the stadium. For seeing the game there are no seats as good as your easy chair and big screen TV at home but, in the stadium, it's about the spectacle and those are as good or better than most. Who knows, you might even be able to hear Bo yelling and see the spittle fly from his mouth. Priceless.