Janovich

Can this thread turn into a "why isn't the fullback getting more carries" discussion? Pretty please!!!!

How about Imani Cross needs to be moved to fullback so we can make the trap play a big part of our offense.

That would make sense if we ran Triple Option but the FB trap really doesnt fit into what we can do now

it just doesnt have much of a place in the IZ, OZ, Zone Read, Sweep Read, Power Read, Toss Sweep, base Power, run offense that we run now. Even the speed option isnt really a play where the complimentary play is a trap. Even a split flow play- we dont really run that either.

Im a HUGE fan of the trap play and the FB- but you cant just bolt on a one trick poney that doesnt have a series of plays as part of the offense

If TM ends up being staying at the starting QB spot we really dont have a way to run any type of option out of the I and with that, not much with the FB trap

IF we were running more triple look style option and Imani blocks well, yep he would be tough that play, no jump cuts or multiple landmark reads, just come right off the inside hip of the pulling guard and haul.

Sorry I should have had this :sarcasm

Can this thread turn into a "why isn't the fullback getting more carries" discussion? Pretty please!!!!

How about Imani Cross needs to be moved to fullback so we can make the trap play a big part of our offense.

That would make sense if we ran Triple Option but the FB trap really doesnt fit into what we can do now

it just doesnt have much of a place in the IZ, OZ, Zone Read, Sweep Read, Power Read, Toss Sweep, base Power, run offense that we run now. Even the speed option isnt really a play where the complimentary play is a trap. Even a split flow play- we dont really run that either.

Im a HUGE fan of the trap play and the FB- but you cant just bolt on a one trick poney that doesnt have a series of plays as part of the offense

If TM ends up being staying at the starting QB spot we really dont have a way to run any type of option out of the I and with that, not much with the FB trap

IF we were running more triple look style option and Imani blocks well, yep he would be tough that play, no jump cuts or multiple landmark reads, just come right off the inside hip of the pulling guard and haul.

I thought your post was gold!!!

Sorry, never know here, a lot of really crazy ideas tossed out- with people really convinced they make sense, no matter how illogical they may be. Ive seen a lot worse LOL My mistake

I will have to file that along wih the guy who was serious who said "we need to recruit 3 High SChool Seniors FROM SEC COUNTRY on the same team who are already running Bos defense, so they already know how to play together"= Your insincere post was more plausible LOL

The game is called football, not foosball

I read that the same day I compliment yoi. Figures. jmfb = tool

All I was saying, find 2'-3 guys who might be willing to stick together at the next level that have good chemistry. Sorry my radical concept boggles your traditional mindset. I bet you were in shock and awe when they debuted the forward pass. Nah you probably still think its too illogical to work.

Liar, you left out part of your post

3 guys- ALREADY RUNNING BOS defense ALL 3 Seniors ALL from SEC country

Well since you dont understand Bos defense and the fact that no one in HS in the US is running it- getting all those legit DI kids on the same team to head nortth together- Insane ,impossible, shows complete ignorance. Stuff the sorority flag football player or 12 year old boy would say.

Thanks for bringing attention to it again though, shows how silly the "idea" is

Again, could care less if anyone agrees with me or not, makes absolutley no difference in how or what I post, I dont look to the mob for confirmation or frowns, who cares

Im not a politician

Liar, you left out part of your post

3 guys- ALREADY RUNNING BOS defense ALL 3 Seniors ALL from SEC country

Well since you dont understand Bos defense and the fact that no one in HS in the US is running it- getting all those legit DI kids on the same team to head nortth together- Insane ,impossible, shows complete ignorance. Stuff the sorority flag football player or 12 year old boy would say.

Again, could care less if anyone agrees with me or not, makes absolutley no difference in how or what I post, I dont look to the mob for confirmation or frowns, who cares

Im not a politician

Rabble! Rabble rabble rabble!

The world is flat and the sun revolves around the earth too huh?

Yes 3 seniors. Why recruit 3 guys without one being able to accompany the others if that were your goal in tthe first place.

Yes SEC. They say theres gold down there in dem swamps!

Yes similar to Bos defense. Identical no. Really what I should have said was similar to the position Bo runs in hopes adjusments or position changes can be avoided.

I appreciate you passion jmfb. You are persistent. But no it is not impossible to recruit multiple players from same school, or even from the SEC. I FIGURED one of your thousands of coaching frie ds would tell you Nebraska still turns heads down south and that we shouldnt be afraid to come visit, because thats what Ive heard.

Have to stop, the more you talk the sillier you look

Yep lots of B1G teams getting 3 defensive players from same SEC area school same year, happens all the time

Thats for the moon landing was faked, WWE wrestiing is real guys, sasquatch, ghosts and zombies are real guys

When you wrestle with pigs you both get dirty and the pig likes it, so forget it

And I dont like interracting with what is probably a 13 year old boy

Have to stop, the more you talk the sillier you look

Yep lots of B1G teams getting 3 defensive players from same SEC area school same year, happens all the time

Thats for the moon landing was faked, WWE wrestiing is real guys, sasquatch, ghosts and zombies are real guys

When you wrestle with pigs you both get dirty and the pig likes it, so forget it

And I dont like interracting with what is probably a 13 year old boy

No It doesnt happen all the time. Why do you insist we follow the trnd so much? Thinking outside thd box seems to offend you personally. Im willing to forgive you personal attacks on me and say you do have a vast knowlege of the game. But no matter how much you know, you should really work on being a nicer person. Thats the core of being a Husker fan. I dont care if you disagree with me, its the internet. Just do it in a manner that doesnt make you come off looking so spiteful.

Why should Nebraska not try for something different recruiting wise? If we need speed, look no further than SEC country. Save a couple trips and try to grab a couple from the same place so Making the trip North wouldnt seem so scary for a couple 18 yr olds.

Miami seems to rake in multiple teammates from Miami northwestern a bunch. There was the famous Tallahassee Five, that all would have came here if Bo succeeded Solich, and other cases. Although duo teammates are far more common, its more common than you'd think. Just saying

Boy this thread got detailed ubber fast.

Miami seems to rake in multiple teammates from Miami northwestern a bunch. There was the famous Tallahassee Five, that all would have came here if Bo succeeded Solich, and other cases. Although duo teammates are far more common, its more common than you'd think. Just saying

Who was in the Tallahassee five?

Who was in the Tallahassee five?

Danny Muy(who ended up here), OL Calvin Darity, CB Joe Manning, and LBs matt Owens and Rodney Gallon

Darity was the top rated guard that year