Ole Miss Coed....

i grew up in missippi a little bit when i was younger, then we moved back to neb. thought long and hard about going back to miss. for college. did not. i somewhat regret that now. also, i have a soft spot for brunettes. tragic, seeing how i mostly dated blondes and eventually married a blonde. (please do not tell my wife i have said any of this).

I thought she saw everything on HB.

Is it the norm for males ages 18 to 25 to dress like douches at Ole Miss?

They literally all look the exact same. Button up shirt, tucked into khaki pants, loafers, and a douchy come over.

With the occasional pink khaki shorts and boat shoes.

Saw that a lot in DC this summer and was glad to be "behind the times" here in Nebraska. If that's men's fashion I'll keep my T shirt cargo shorts/sneaker, and jeans and boots thank you very much.

They literally all look the exact same. Button up shirt, tucked into khaki pants, loafers, and a douchy come over.

Haha. I always love these "observations" from non-Southerners. Yeah, a lot of those guys are over-the-top, but, by and large, it's what works. The same making fun are the same guys who come to a game and get laughed out of the bar by every Southern girl who they approach.

• Fire 1

Haha. I always love these "observations" from non-Southerners. Yeah, a lot of those guys are over-the-top, but, by and large, it's what works. The same making fun are the same guys who come to a game and get laughed out of the bar by every Southern girl who they approach.

meh! It then becomes a waiting game. While Biff and Kipp and Skippy are busy comparing their 3 shades of pink shirts, I wait for said southern belle to get drunk enough that she can't be 100% sure she told me no! But you know, not so drunk to where I'd feel creepy.

This isn't the south, so who gives a sh#t what southern girls think.

• Fire 1

I had no idea Southern girls could think.

• Fire 1

I had no idea Southern girls could think.

Lol, easy now.