Ole Miss Coed....

NUance, you might be surprised...I don't think she was actually drunk yet...

yet...

I'm guessing Hot Mess would not be a cheap date. She looks like she could knock back quite a few drinks before getting sloppy drunk. I'm pretty sure she could drink me under the table. And then crawl under there after me. :lol:

NUance, you might be surprised...I don't think she was actually drunk yet...

yet...

I'm guessing Hot Mess would not be a cheap date. She looks like she could knock back quite a few drinks before getting sloppy drunk. I'm pretty sure she could drink me under the table. And then crawl under there after me. :lol:

She looks like the typical southern belle coed you would see down south at any SEC game. Fairly smart, nice looking, and the apple of rich daddy's eye. She has spent plenty of time at the country club drinking vodka and water.

Not saying their is anything wrong with that, in fact I kind a like it. :wub:

i grew up in missippi a little bit when i was younger, then we moved back to neb. thought long and hard about going back to miss. for college. did not. i somewhat regret that now. also, i have a soft spot for brunettes. tragic, seeing how i mostly dated blondes and eventually married a blonde. (please do not tell my wife i have said any of this).

• Fire 1