Nebraska vs. Michigan Start Time

AWA85

Would you say it is safe to assume that the Nebraska vs. Michigan start time will be a 2:30 pm start time? Looking around at the other games in conference, you would think the prime time slot would be a lock?

Planning my trip and ticket purchases! Thanks and GBR

• Fire 1

Would you say it is safe to assume that the Nebraska vs. Michigan start time will be a 2:30 pm start time? Looking around at the other games in conference, you would think the prime time slot would be a lock?

Planning my trip and ticket purchases! Thanks and GBR

Primetime, 2:30pm??? That's just horrible that we now think a 2:30pm start is primetime. Delaney, everyone says how smart you are, then how in the hell have you not figured out you have to play night games in November. I still remember when we were in the Big Texas Conference and all these great games would be on at night and the B1G was nowhere to be found. They were an afterthought. I really believe this is one HUGE reason the B1G is getting weaker. Night games bring more viewers and show you are relevant and still breathing. It hurts recruiting to not have primetime slots across the league which is why the conference is getting weaker. Fewer good players equals worse teams and a slide to irrelevance. You have to market the brand and that means getting in the best time slots no matter what!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire 2
Prime time? I thought that was 7 pm, not 2:30.

All late games are decided prior to the season so the only options are 11am or 2:30.

Not true. There's not actually even a real rule against night games in November either, it's just not happening yet.

Yeah. Networks don't want to risk having 2 crap teams in primetime by scheduling too early. Generally, the pre-season scheduling end in early-to-mid October.

Delaney and the Big 10 are not standing in the way of night games in November!! He said this himself this past February!! It's totally up to the networks and schools!! If they want to do it, the conference administration would no longer stand in the way. Why do I feel like I'm taking crazy pills??!!

https://www.google.com/#q=jim+delany+november+night+games

I did not know they have loosened up on the "no night games in November", that is the only reason I considered a 2:30 the prime spot. Guess we will have to sit back and wait, fingers crossed to avoid the early slot.

Sure I understand. I'm just trying to get across that night games in November-it's not like it's a writtin rule or anything. And besides, 2:30 games in November after the time change go into night anyway. Esp the ETZ schools like Ohio St and Penn St.

In all honesty, I dont see any night games in November happening simply becuase there's just nothing to offer.