Do we trot out Martinez again against NW?

If he can't run, he's incredibly limited as a QB. I love Taylor. Always have, but he can only hurt the team until he is fully healthy.

Why do you love him? What has he done for us? Not being a jerk, its an honest question and I'm curious. In my opinion I can't wait for him to graduate.

The kid is warrior. he gives it everything he has.

Dont knock his character because of his limitations as a QB.

• Fire 2

I think we might, but I really think it's time. I think the best thing for this time right now is a steady diet of RK3 and TA, and the more the move to that gets delayed, the tougher it will be. I don't want to wait until (at)Michigan week before we see the staff turn back the dial and throw these guys out there again. And I certainly don't want it to be a lost season before we finally hand the reigns over.

Huskers are 5-2. Now is the right time.

If he can't run, he's incredibly limited as a QB. I love Taylor. Always have, but he can only hurt the team until he is fully healthy.

Why do you love him? What has he done for us? Not being a jerk, its an honest question and I'm curious. In my opinion I can't wait for him to graduate.

The kid is warrior. he gives it everything he has.

Dont knock his character because of his limitations as a QB.

Fair enough, but I think the team would be better if he would continue being a warrior from the sidelines.

When he is healthy, really healthy, like his freshman year, his speed is unmatched. I like it. If TM is not the fastest player on the field, I don't like him as QB.

When he is healthy, really healthy, like his freshman year, his speed is unmatched. I like it. If TM is not the fastest player on the field, I don't like him as QB.

Excellent point!

The disturbing part is not that he started today or that he has multiple broken toes and an injured shoulder. No, the disturbing thing is that this coaching staff left him in the whole game when it was abundantly clear the job was not getting done. That has become a theme and hallmark of this staff; stick with what isn't working and never try anything else in the hope something might work.

I don't blame the players. They are not being taught, prepared, motivated, or utilized properly. Today was 100% on the coaches. So, it doesn't matter if TM starts next week or not. If he did start and plays well, I'm sure the coaches would sub him out or call ill advised plays. If he played poorly, we would be treated to it all day long. In a nutshell, they don't have a f'ing clue what they're doing.

• Fire 2

There is absolutely positively no way that Martinez is healthy by next week so no. If Bo puts Taylor out there again then I'm 100% convinced he's delusional.

Not delusional, how bout just a bad coach?

:yeah

In his post game interview he stated that "Taylor had nothing to do with this loss". Really Coach? ...Wow.

Can't put this loss squarely on Taylor's shoulders. There were 11 other guys on defense who couldn't stop themselves from running into a brick wall.

He's the ultimate underdog. All he has is straight away speed. He has a terrible arm. He can't juke. He's not quick. He's not strong enough to break any tackles. He is incredibly limited at QB. So what has he done with his limitations? Turned them into a record setting QB at UNL. It takes a lot of heart to do that. Couple that with tons of hate from the fan base and it's hard not to root for the guy. Plus he dated the volleyball coach's daughter and she is H-O-T. ;)

You may want him to graduate and that's cool. But you can't blame him for the defense. He's not giving up 600 yards of O. He's not the one who gave up 8 yards per play on first down today.