I wonder how many people here would actually vote to decriminalize weed in Nebraska. All your kids are getting it from Colorado anyway. Might as well keep it in house!

I think it should be legal in every state. We're moving towards that in a lot of places anyway with Washington and Colorado already doing so. In 10 years it's going to legal in a lot more states odds are.

If they legalize it does that mean I have to smell that Sh!t when I walk down the street? If that's the case then no thanks.

Well we now know that it wasn't just Pot....Does anyone still want this loser back?

http://www.palmbeach...se-drugs/nbfg9/

Carl Pelini's surprising departure from Florida Atlantic took another turn Friday, when school officials released sworn affidavits from two people — including a member of Pelini's staff — alleging that the football coach was seen using marijuana and cocaine.

FAU assistant coach Matt Edwards told officials that he witnessed Pelini smoking marijuana in Key West, Fla. on Oct. 19, the Saturday of an off week for the Owls. That was echoed by another person, Allison Stewart, who also said she got a text message from the now-former Owls coach one day later in which he was "admitting that he uses drugs on occasion."

Jesus, I hope my brothers never go to jail in their life. That would def. mean I am a bad person also... :facepalm:

You think that's why I'm upset? If they weren't public figures, it wouldn't be a big deal to keep it on the low down, but if he knew and let him go to another school without letting the school know, what makes him better than Tressell?

Jesus, I hope my brothers never go to jail in their life. That would def. mean I am a bad person also... :facepalm:

You think that's why I'm upset? If they weren't public figures, it wouldn't be a big deal to keep it on the low down, but if he knew and let him go to another school without letting the school know, what makes him better than Tressell?

Not even talking to you. Many people in this thread thinking this will affect Bo or Bo must be doing it too bc Carl was. This has absolutely nothing to do with Bo...at all