I wonder how many people here would actually vote to decriminalize weed in Nebraska. All your kids are getting it from Colorado anyway. Might as well keep it in house!

I don't smoke weed but I'd sure appreciate the tax revenue it would bring in.

Do you think dealers are going to pay taxes? Really?

I wonder how many people here would actually vote to decriminalize weed in Nebraska. All your kids are getting it from Colorado anyway. Might as well keep it in house!

I don't smoke weed but I'd sure appreciate the tax revenue it would bring in.

Do you think dealers are going to pay taxes? Really?

Serious?

This makes me really uncomfortable.

A little bit because of the timing with everything going on with his brother, but moreso just because - seriously Carl? You're a grown man. How hard is it to control primal urges and be a contributing member of society.

Ehh, in this scenario I think it's society that needs to get its sh#t together.

• Fire 1

I read the article and AD Pat Chun's words indicate that Carl Pelini used marijuana instead of just being in the room when someone else used it. I would think that would disqualify Carl from returning to the Huskers.

"Athletic director Pat Chun said Pelini and Rekstis tendered their resignations after he confronted both coaches with reports relating to their use of illegal drugs."

Kind of surprised. MJ seems to have laxed a bit in our society and to get fired over using it? Phelps didn't get kicked out of the olympics. Lil Wayne is still rapping. Hell if the NCAA actually enforced the use of weed to college athletes then i highly doubt many teams would be able to field a team, including ours.

You may have hit on the source of our problems. But dadgummit, do they have to fire it up pre-game AND at halftime? Whatever happened to moderation and the right place/right time?

• Fire 1