IF our 2014 recruiting class doesn't meet your expectations...

Take a look at the main football board, or any other message board for Husker football. Every thread is talking about getting rid of this coach or that coach or whatever. We also have the so-called 'greatest fans in college football' bashing one of our best players on Twitter after Saturday's loss. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, WTF???

Why would a 4 or 5 star player subject himself to this crap for the next 4 or 5 years? I don't know if I would choose to come to Lincoln.

Mods, move this to the main board if you see fit.

Like i've stated before; If people would actually take time to examine the people saying sh#t, a lot of them are people from other schools and fan bases. Hell kenny even retweeted one that a Clemson fan tweeted at him. It read "you guys f'ing suck." So as I know our own dumbass fans tweet and say sh#t to the players too, there is just as many from other schools that our fans shouldn't take the blame for. In any case, they are college athletes and treated like celebs here. They can practically do what they want, when they want. Suh got out of a DUI. If they can't take the heat, they shouldn't get in the business. Not saying it's right though, because it's not.

Take a look at the main football board, or any other message board for Husker football. Every thread is talking about getting rid of this coach or that coach or whatever. We also have the so-called 'greatest fans in college football' bashing one of our best players on Twitter after Saturday's loss. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, WTF???

Why would a 4 or 5 star player subject himself to this crap for the next 4 or 5 years? I don't know if I would choose to come to Lincoln.

Mods, move this to the main board if you see fit.

Go hang out on an SEC board. LSU had fans wanting to fire Miles for being 7-0 at one point, because the games were too close, or some such nonsense.

Death threats are not uncommon in SEC country either.

Step out of the snow globe and look at the whole landscape of college football.