***Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread***

Percentage of chance Bo uses the post-game as an opportunity to remind the media and fanbase that he hasn't forgotten how to coach defense.

shut up

f#*k off.

awwwwwww butt hurt are we. :bigredn:

Er, no. 'Twas a joke. He didn't get it. Took a shot at me. I told him what I thought he could do with himself. What's the problem?

Sorry. (cough cough) :dumdum so was mine.

This should be the last play Pelini coaches at Nebraska. NW was on a 4 game losing streak coming into this, didn't have their top 3 rb or starting de, and still outplayed us in our own house. Bye Bo

Dude, enjoy the win!  Come on man!!

I posted this before the TD. I am eating crow right now and celebrating with a Morgan Street Pumpkin 64oz.GBR! As much as they frustrate me I will always bleed red. GBR

Ha ha!  Just real bad timing is all.  THat was a pretty awesome finish.   :lol:

Yeah sh#t timing but wow absolutely insane! Go Big Red!

Thought we should have ran the ball there, but whatever.

you're an idiot. With the passing quarterback in the game you want to run the ball. Stop thinking everyone that disagrees with you is clueless...

I think your sarcasm-O-meter is broken. :lol:

you're an idiot. With the passing quarterback in the game you want to run the ball. Stop thinking everyone that disagrees with you is clueless...

It appears to be a widespread problem at the moment . . .

Percentage of chance Bo uses the post-game as an opportunity to remind the media and fanbase that he hasn't forgotten how to coach defense.

shut up

f#*k off.

carnac.jpg

LOL. The Great Karnak sees a vacation in your future. :lol:

That's two years running that we've played like sh#t, then ripped out Northwestern's heart at the end. I love it!!!

We are Northwestern's Northwestern. Those guys can't put us away.

I was at the game last year. Sat in the NW season ticket holder's section. The mood went from euphoric to morose in about 60 seconds. :lol:

(My mood went in the opposite direction. LOL)

So is yours....I've been trolling....it helps me during stressful times to take nothing seriously.

I missed the 2nd half driving to the airport. Why was the D so much better? Did the scheme change? How did we contain Colter?

We let our front 4 get after the quarterback. It's amazing what happens when you don't give a quarterback all day to find a receiver.

Thanks,

Lets hope we see it the rest of the year. I just heard MSU has gone 3 consecutive games without giving up a TD! We will need some D to beat them.