RKIII Should Start for Rest of Season

RKIII should run the show the rest of the year. It is the first time in YEARS that I saw a Nebraska quarterback who was in control and leading the team. I'm not a TM basher, but, the biggest knock that I've always had on him is that he's never been a leader. He's always looking to the sideline for hope. With RKIII, I got the sense of a man who realized that the sideline was signalling in the play, but he was the man in charge on the field. For crying out loud, the guy comes in on the last drive of the game dead-cold and leads us to victory. RKIII needs to be this season's Jerry Gidowski (forgive the spelling).

• Fire 1

TA certainly wasn't the Saviour yesterday. But he didn't fail us either. He did some really great things and some very freshman things. Those interceptions were at very bad times and had the defense not stepped up, those picks would have cost us the game. Still, I think for development purposes TA should continue to play and build for the future. Now if RK becomes the starter, that could be a good thing. I really like either one honestly. I have no problem with the rotation we are using right now with them.

Did you not see Martinez put the team on his back and will them to five or six come-from-behind victories the last couple of years?

Did you not see Zac Lee gut out that win against Missouri in the pouring rain five years ago?

Did you not see Joey Ganz gut out that win against Clemson?

Did you not see Zac Taylor lead the comeback against Michigan?

When you say it's the first time in years you've seen a quarterback lead this team, are we to presume you've suddenly been cured of over decade of blindness?

Well said and all of those games were awesome. TA needs to start to get experience for next year no matter who the coach is. RKIII does nothing for this team next year, we need to separate the "nice story" from what this team really needs. Nebraska needs to get out of the "everyone gets a participation badge" mentality and just play the better players at each position.

It was an awesome ending and the kid deserves kudos for just being a great kid, but come on, that 98/100 times that does not end that way and Lady Luck shown upon rk3 and Huskernation. But leave it at, just a fun but lucky ending and start preparing this team for the future

Did you not see Martinez put the team on his back and will them to five or six come-from-behind victories the last couple of years?

Did you not see Zac Lee gut out that win against Missouri in the pouring rain five years ago?

Did you not see Joey Ganz gut out that win against Clemson?

Did you not see Zac Taylor lead the comeback against Michigan?

When you say it's the first time in years you've seen a quarterback lead this team, are we to presume you've suddenly been cured of over decade of blindness?

Yea, but those don't count.