Its been 24 hours....

...Since one of the craziest endings to a Husker game I've ever seen. While it was completely and utterly awesome and HUGE that Nebraska made that play. Take a step back and breathe. There is still a long long ways to go. I know a lot of us realize this.

Nebraska has beaten, Illinois, Purdue, and Northwestern. All are winless in their conference campaigns.

Now that its a new week...

I think Bo will find a way to finish 2-2 and then, in the bowl game beat who ever NU has because it won't be an SEC team. Finish 9-4.

Iowa and Penn State are very winnable ball games. I think even Michigan is winnable. MSU will get ugly.

My big concern is that both the offense and the defense have turned into these streaky units that can't deliver consistnent results. Great win of course and I hope that it may give the team a boost to push them to a higher level the rest of the year. Of course I hope we can get a few folks healthy this week also.

...Since one of the craziest endings to a Husker game I've ever seen. While it was completely and utterly awesome and HUGE that Nebraska made that play. Take a step back and breathe. There is still a long long ways to go. I know a lot of us realize this.

Nebraska has beaten, Illinois, Purdue, and Northwestern. All are winless in their conference campaigns.

Now that its a new week...

I think Bo will find a way to finish 2-2 and then, in the bowl game beat who ever NU has because it won't be an SEC team. Finish 9-4.

Iowa and Penn State are very winnable ball games. I think even Michigan is winnable. MSU will get ugly.

While the way we won against Northwestern was fantastic, I went into this game knowing that I wasn't going to be able to glean a lot of meaningful information from how we played. I'll stick by that, with the exception of saying the revelation Bo and John had with regards to coaching the defense. If they make it more of a two way street, I think we'll see a damn good defense the rest of this year. The players know what they run best, and it's all about putting our best up against their best.

While the interception was really bad for Tommy, it could turn out to be a really good thing for him. You would think that throwing interceptions would be enough for any QB to want to improve that area of his game. But when it comes down to throwing a potentially game losing interception, man that should really light a fire in TA. Hopefully Beck can snap back to reality and call things that work for TA.

The rest of our games can be won. Michigan State is going to be a nasty game, but we're at home and if the defense has definitively turned a corner, we could get 13 points and win that game. If the offense finds itself again, Michigan State 2013 could turn into Michigan State 2011.

Fun fact: Nebraska hasn't gone a season without beating a ranked team. Hasn't happened this year, and Michigan State will be our next shot at beating a ranked team. Let's make it mean something by beating Michigan this week.

Or maybe the hail mary was just the spark they needed to win out, including the Rose Bowl?

GBR!

Honestly, with Bo Pelini's teams, I never know anymore.

We could go 6-7 or 12-2, and neither would really surprise me.

The bolded part suggests you should know we're gonna finish 9/10-4

True, but that's because the unpredictability balances out: Some games we perform great, others really sloppy, ergo, 4 loss season.

Or maybe the hail mary was just the spark they needed to win out, including the Rose Bowl?

GBR!

Honestly, with Bo Pelini's teams, I never know anymore.

We could go 6-7 or 12-2, and neither would really surprise me.

I hear ya. I have been in this camp since before the season started. And I still don't know what the hell is going to happen. That performance by the defense Saturday still has my head swimming. Maybe, just maybe that was the freaking coming of age moment we've been waiting for.