What do you want to see today?

Zaimejs

Smashmouth on offense, blitzkrieg on defense.

This. Add on O some misdirection, traps and designed throws to RB out of the backfield to negate the 8 in the box rush I am positive we will see.

Stay with what is working. Beck to not switch and get all stupid.

Press coverage at the line by our DB's to help the DL get to Gardner. Blitz and have them work.

VV the whole game. RG tee of on DG.

A healthy Long and Bell.

I want to see-

The team come out fired up and ready to play.

Four quarters of effort.

Aggressive nastiness and blitzing from the D.

Establish the run and pound the rock on O.

Sensible in game adjustments on both sides of the ball.

Lewan carted off the field. (Edit-nothing serious or done on purpose)

Hoke bends over and the seam in his pants tears (caught on camera)

Bo smiling.

Somebody grab that Lewan kid by the face mask and twist.

I'd like to see that too. Just hopefully not by a player in white and red.

Hey, why not. It's easy to get away with. Doesn't get called in the game by Big Ten refs and it doesn't get punished by Big Ten officials afterwards either. Git er dun.

Smashmouth on offense, blitzkrieg on defense.

This. Add on O some misdirection, traps and designed throws to RB out of the backfield to negate the 8 in the box rush I am positive we will see.

Stay with what is working. Beck to not switch and get all stupid.

Press coverage at the line by our DB's to help the DL get to Gardner. Blitz and have them work.

VV the whole game. RG tee of on DG.

A healthy Long and Bell.

The 60/40 Pass/Run is what Bo tells Beck to do. Which is dumb IMO.

The DL has already said that they are going to try not to be over agressive in this game because they are scared of Gardner beating them with his legs. So once again we won't get a push and be in "read and react" defense that never works unless you have a Suh type of DT that pressures the QB up the middle.

Somebody grab that Lewan kid by the face mask and twist.

I'd like to see that too. Just hopefully not by a player in white and red.

Hey, why not. It's easy to get away with. Doesn't get called in the game by Big Ten refs and it doesn't get punished by Big Ten officials afterwards either. Git er dun.

Don't care. Getting away with it doesn't make it OK.

I would just like to see our coaches put the kids in the best position to win. Have the team, both O an D prepared to play for 60 minutes. Represent Nebraska as a well coached, hard playing team. No stupid penalties, strong running base and game plan to protect our young freshman QB.

Damn JJ. I wouldn't go that far.......

I should have specified- nothing life threatening or paralytic. Just a run of the mill blown out knee, innocently acquired. A sort of karma type thing.

Hey- I'm no animal :-)

I thought he was talking about wanting to see Hoke with blown out pants.... :dunno

Damn JJ. I wouldn't go that far.......

I should have specified- nothing life threatening or paralytic. Just a run of the mill blown out knee, innocently acquired. A sort of karma type thing.

Hey- I'm no animal :-)

I thought he was talking about wanting to see Hoke with blown out pants.... :dunno

Yes, I can see how that could also be deemed extreme. It could get mighty ugly indeed. But I'm carefree and reckless so I'll stand by that wish.