What do you want to see today?

Zaimejs

Up at 7, and all I'm thinking about is this game. I am truly a Husker Addict. I think I'm in good company.

I was talking with my sister last night who said that we just need to pound the ball. If Abdullah has less than 30 carries, something is wrong. I want to see a rotation of Cross and Newby in there too. Maybe even a fullback dive for good measure. Pound, pound, pound that ball. Use play action to set up some quick passes.

If the first play of our offensive game (again) is a wide receiver screen... I will be upset.

If we come out and try to pass three times and face 4th and 10, I will be upset.

I just want to see our offense control clock, wear down Michigan's defense, and tear off more and more yards as the game goes on.

That's what I want to see today.

Defensively, I just want to see at least one good solid turnover and no stupid freak long plays where I have to rewind and ask... "where was everybody?"

No penalties, I think this one area we have improved greatly in.

No turnovers. Sometimes still bites us, we have to keep possession.

No slow start on defense. Michigan is ailing, we need to jump on them

Run the ball, stop the run

I'm feeling good about this game.

N 27--M 17

Going off of something the OP said. The first pass the last two games have been little slot screens/quick hitter. Turner against Minney and Bell last week. I'd love to see a pump fake to the slot guy and going up top to the outside guy after he fakes like he's blocking. Otherwise I can easily seeing an Oklahoma type result on that play very soon