Post Michigan Player Tweets

Warrior10

I know this next one has a cuss word in it so I will change it in the tweet...but understand the guy who tweeting Kenny used the real word. Hate these kind of "fans".

Kenny Bell@AFRO_THUNDER803m

@BousquetMichael: @AFRO_THUNDER80 MAN THE F**K UP AND CATCH THE BALL!” I bet ur eatin those words right now. Dudes like u are embarrassing

This is why I stay the hell away from twitter.

• Fire 1

J.Mitch™@J_Mitch0518m

Yo @DesmondHoward @KirkHerbstreit so the Nebraska secondary couldn't hold the Michigan passing attack?? HA!!

Missed most of Gameday this morning........I'm assuming the annoying Desmond picked Michigan.......??

I really don't have anything against Michigan, but that guy is one of the most annoying people on TV so I'm glad our team shut him up.

J.Mitch™@J_Mitch0518m

Yo @DesmondHoward @KirkHerbstreit so the Nebraska secondary couldn't hold the Michigan passing attack?? HA!!

Missed most of Gameday this morning........I'm assuming the annoying Desmond picked Michigan.......??

I missed it too..but from reading I have gathered that Des and Kirk picked Mich because we couldn't stop their passing attack...Corso didn't agree with em.