Thank your Refs

Mike May of ESPN said that Michigan was going to "roll" over Nebr. To any objective observer of the game, these were 2 evenly matched teams.

The officials were bad, but NU has been hurt by officials in many, many key games in the past. That doesn't make it right, but it does test how the fans and coaching staff react to LIFE.

In case you don't know it LIFE isn't always fair.

What is more important is HOW YOU REACT TO IT.

NU won and UM lost.

Grow up and move on.

Hey maybe all the Michigan fans that are whining can get together and have one big cry&hug!!! I'm not talking about the Michigan fan that came on this site and congratulated the Huskers on their win. I'm talking about the crybaby above who just needs an excuse as to why his team lost. They played bad we played good story over next subject!!! :steam

This will never end....UM fans think "their" team is the GREATEST of all time and when they play a storied program and are favored by 10+ points and lose!!! There has to be something to blame it on so why not the refs?

The refs are to blame for their other 4 losses as well! :sarcasm

I guess the 2 TD favorites just didn't have enough to win by 2 TDs.

ANd you know what the bottom line is?

32-28

There is sticking up for yourself and your team, but plain old whining is the way of the coward. I guess this game meant more to Michigan than everyone thought, seeing how they're are some fans who have their panties in a bunch.

But genearally, Michigan fans have been very respectable, soI don't mean tto throw WolverineKev in with them. If you were really for the team, I think it would be better to try not to taint a loss, but support your team as best you can.

Kev is just taking the easy way out of self indulgence. It's KevforKev, and not 'kevforwolverines', so to say. Close losses hurt, as every football fan knows. But this isn't really anything new, anyways.

32-28

I'd like to see Michigan in January next year...

Wow. I don't even root for Nebraska and this guy seems like the biggest whiner in the world.

Complain all you want, but the poor officiating went both ways.

Nebraska responded better with what they were given.

Michigan had opportunities, and threw them away.

Nebraska won.

Period.

There's only one thing more annoying than a sore loser:

A sore loser who won't admit to reality.

Wow. I don't even root for Nebraska and this guy seems like the biggest whiner in the world.

Complain all you want, but the poor officiating went both ways.

Nebraska responded better with what they were given.

Michigan had opportunities, and threw them away.

Nebraska won.

Period.

There's only one thing more annoying than a sore loser:

A sore loser who won't admit to reality.

AMEN. Very well said.