The "Bo with Cat in Christmas Sweater" pic

I know about Kitty Pelini on tumblr but that's not what I'm asking. Specifically, what I'm asking is, does anyone know who made the pic in the OP?

I know that's a weird question to ask, but as I was cleaning out the riff-raff from my "HuskerBoard Stuff" folder at home last night, I found a folder with the various cobbled-together parts and pieces of that picture. The originals of both Bo faces, and the original of the semi-balding dude with the cat as the base. There was a layered photoshop image of all of that cobbled together, and the picture in the OP was labeled as "BoCatForWeb."

Which makes me think.... Did I make that pic?

I know about Kitty Pelini on tumblr but that's not what I'm asking. Specifically, what I'm asking is, does anyone know who made the pic in the OP?

I know that's a weird question to ask, but as I was cleaning out the riff-raff from my "HuskerBoard Stuff" folder at home last night, I found a folder with the various cobbled-together parts and pieces of that picture. The originals of both Bo faces, and the original of the semi-balding dude with the cat as the base. There was a layered photoshop image of all of that cobbled together, and the picture in the OP was labeled as "BoCatForWeb."

Which makes me think.... Did I make that pic?

sleepy.gif