Conference Standings in Bowls

husker rob

before the Bowl games started a few of the UM fans on here were saying that the BIG 10 was such a powerful confrence and all so last night i decided to check out how the BIG 10 compared to the BIG 12 so far.

BIG 12 BIG 10

Kansas 42 Michagan 28

Houston 13 Nebraska 32

Colorado 10 Minnisota 31

Clemson 19 Virginia 34

Nebraska 32 Northwestern 38

Michgan 28 UCLA 50

Oklahoma 17

Oregon 10

Missouri 38

South Carolina 31

so far Big 12 4-1 BIG 10 0-3

can anyone say OVER RATED

ISU lost to TCU so the big 12 is now 4-2 whis is still better then 0-3. The Big 10 still has to win out to get to 4-3. I just dont see it happening.

IIRC TCU is a top 15 team. michigan was a top 20 team, oregon is a top 10, and i cant remember off the top of my head if clemson or south carolina were ranked. help me out here.

ISU lost to TCU so the big 12 is now 4-2 whis is still better then 0-3.  The Big 10 still has to win out to get to 4-3.  I just dont see it happening.

IIRC TCU is a top 15 team. michigan was a top 20 team, oregon is a top 10, and i cant remember off the top of my head if clemson or south carolina were ranked. help me out here.

Clemson was like #23, I don't think South Carolina was rated

I couldnt agree more. I loathe the Big 10, and any time one of theirs suffers a loss, I have to crack a smile. The North has represented itself nicely in bowls, too :thumbs

That being said, it looks like NU is moving towards a Big 10 style team (big, slow, "pro style"), which means they will fall short when going up against the elite speed teams from the South. Most of (if not all) of the coaches on this staff have Big 10 roots.

That being said, it looks like NU is moving towards a Big 10 style team (big, slow, "pro style"), which means they will fall short when going up against the elite speed teams from the South. Most of (if not all) of the coaches on this staff have Big 10 roots.

Right........

pancakebunny.gif

That being said, it looks like NU is moving towards a Big 10 style team (big, slow, "pro style"), which means they will fall short when going up against the elite speed teams from the South.

What are you even talking about? The Badgers handed it to Auburn and PSU beat FSU. The only teams from the Big 10 to lose to south schools during the bowls was Iowa and Northwestern. Are Auburn and FSU not "elite" south speed teams? Did you not see OSU play? They looked so freakin slow. :wacko: Nice try.