Away Games Next Season

teachercd

At the expense of starting another thread, I'd love to hear suggestions on what home game to make the trek from the East Coast for next season. Would like a competitive game, good weather, tailgating, etc. Can't predict those. Was thinking maybe Miami, Minny, or that powerhouse Purdue.

Im definitely going to the Minnysoda game. Love to see us smasu some Randy Gregory revenge in Lincoln and take back control of the series. As much as I want to go to the Miami game Im afraid my big game attendance curse will cost us a win so Id better watch from home.

At the expense of starting another thread, I'd love to hear suggestions on what home game to make the trek from the East Coast for next season. Would like a competitive game, good weather, tailgating, etc. Can't predict those. Was thinking maybe Miami, Minny, or that powerhouse Purdue.

Im definitely going to the Minnysoda game. Love to see us smasu some Randy Gregory revenge in Lincoln and take back control of the series. As much as I want to go to the Miami game Im afraid my big game attendance curse will cost us a win so Id better watch from home.

Good points. Would Miami be considered a big game? Dunno how good they are supposed to be next year. Also curious what another year of global warming will bring for the Minny game .

I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS ALL RIGHT?

GOD!

sounds like your truck might be your best friend? maybe rent a vehicle, then?

What's actually funny about that is I'm pretty sure rental companies actually up charge because the car theft threat used to be that high in Fresno.

What's actually funny about that is I'm pretty sure rental companies actually up charge because the car theft threat used to be that high in Fresno.

maybe you should just skip this game?

This is actually the first game in a long while that's drivable for me. I'm pretty excited. Obviously.

This is actually the first game in a long while that's drivable for me. I'm pretty excited. Obviously.

and i think tood, what with his facts and all, should put your mind at ease.

This is my favorite thread ever.

I know, I was just teasing when I made the original joke.

Of course now karma dictates I'm totaling my truck on the way to the game before I get out of my neighborhood.

This is my favorite thread ever.

I know, I was just teasing when I made the original joke.

Of course now karma dictates I'm totaling my truck on the way to the game before I get out of my neighborhood.

so we are back to maybe renting a car for this trip?

I'm probably just going to steal one.

• Fire 1