Away Games Next Season

teachercd

So me and my friends hit an away game each year. Next year it is down to Wisconsin or MSU.

I personally would like MSU. I love the campus and I am looking into renting a house for 4 days down there (I think the site is called tailgatehousing.com or something like that) so we can just relax and drink!

Madison I have heard is a blast but I have also heard it is annoying. But, getting there is much easier.

Thoughts?

My group also goes yearly. We did northwestern and Purdue the last 2 years. Honestly I'd love to go back to Chicago because it's my favorite city but I think we want to hit a different stadium. We are going to do Madison. Just sucks that it will be cold in mid November and yes dealing with their fans will be something else. But hell you've got to go sometime right?

My group also goes yearly. We did northwestern and Purdue the last 2 years. Honestly I'd love to go back to Chicago because it's my favorite city but I think we want to hit a different stadium. We are going to do Madison. Just sucks that it will be cold in mid November and yes dealing with their fans will be something else. But hell you've got to go sometime right?

When do you start making plans for it?

No Fresno just because of the expense that it would be and because it is Fresno.

I am just not sure yet. I am really partial to MSU because the campus is amazing. I have heard the fans in Madison are jackasses.

We do one non-con away and one conf away game every year. Though there are years like this one where we get screwed on the non-conf schedule. So we get Fresno and Evanston next year.

You wont go wrong either way, teach.

Both East Lansing and Madison have nice campuses. Madison is my favorite that I've been to. just incredibly scenic.

honestly got more crap in East Lansing than Madison on my only trips there(2006&2008 respectively). heard about batteries being thrown in Madison. saw no such thing and the UW students by us were pretty cool.