Bowl Projection: Good News and Bad News

Ric Flair

I would love this match up... Remember last year, people were assuming we'd be taken to town by Georgia and we were in it for the bulk of the game. bring on the best team possible, Football fans outside of Husker/LSU fan base will watch this bowl matchup, would much rather have that then some scrub team on a pre-New year bowl

I still have a hard time believing that we got UGA's best effort though.

This. x100

I'm all in for OU in the BWW's bowl. A great excuse to go back to Phoenix. I saw it was listed as in Tempe, is it played at Sun Devil Stadium, and is if after Christmas?

It's on December 28th.

Everything you wanted to know about the BWW bowl...and more.

And I'm sorry, but I don't buy Nebraska getting a Gater or Outback bowl appearance, especially considering our bowl history. That, and if Oklahoma is available to the BWW bowl, there's only one team to match with them to make the game a guaranteed must-watch bowl.

Yes but doesn't the Gator and Outback bowl get to pick ahead of the BWW bowl? If that's the case then it doesn't matter how good of a matchup it would be

LSU is not a world beater like we've come to expect out of them. They're having their sturggles this year.

Playing this team would be a good cure for what ails them. My guess at the opening point spread would be 24.

Have you even watched LSU play this year?

Yes, I have. Have you even watched Nebraska play?

we would get bitch slapped before half time....LSU is.light years ahead in talent and coaching.

LSU is not a world beater like we've come to expect out of them. They're having their sturggles this year.

Playing this team would be a good cure for what ails them. My guess at the opening point spread would be 24.

Have you even watched LSU play this year?

Yes, I have. Have you even watched Nebraska play?

we would get bitch slapped before half time....LSU is.light years ahead in talent and coaching.

Yet they still lost to Ole Miss....hmmm...

He's right Bye Bye Big XII, they're a SEC team which means they will automatically kick our ass and we shouldn't even show up to the game. Because what's the point when we know we will just get our sh#t pushed in? We don't play the game to see if we can stack up against better competition, we want to play in a low tier bowl against some sh#t team. :sarcasm

I would love this match up... Remember last year, people were assuming we'd be taken to town by Georgia and we were in it for the bulk of the game. bring on the best team possible, Football fans outside of Husker/LSU fan base will watch this bowl matchup, would much rather have that then some scrub team on a pre-New year bowl

I still have a hard time believing that we got UGA's best effort though.

UCLA, Minnesota, and Michigan St didnt get ours either.