****Official Ameer Abdullah Award Campaign 2013-2014****

Still takes off plays when asked to block and has fumblitis. Otherwise, he's great.

This is a joke right. He is our best pass pro guy and never takes plays off. That is why he taps himself out of games all the time. If u are talking about that qb counter with Kellogg on the goalline then I don't blame him. I would have ran over and grabbed the headset and been asking beck if he is joking with me. Give the B1G offensive player of the year the ball non the redzone. Don't ask him to lead on the lb for ur statue qb

Still takes off plays when asked to block and has fumblitis. Otherwise, he's great.

This is a joke right. He is our best pass pro guy and never takes plays off. That is why he taps himself out of games all the time. If u are talking about that qb counter with Kellogg on the goalline then I don't blame him. I would have ran over and grabbed the headset and been asking beck if he is joking with me. Give the B1G offensive player of the year the ball non the redzone. Don't ask him to lead on the lb for ur statue qb

No, it's a fact. I've seen him take dozens of plays off when asked to block over the last two seasons. Pretty obvious example today that was called out by the announcer. Glad I'm not the only one seeing it. I do think you may have pinpointed the reason, he'd rather have the ball in his hand than block.

I think that and his fumble issue will prevent him from being an every-down back in the NFL. Not his size.

No, it's a fact. I've seen him take dozens of plays off when asked to block over the last two seasons. Pretty obvious example today that was called out by the announcer. Glad I'm not the only one seeing it. I do think you may have pinpointed the reason, he'd rather have the ball in his hand than block.

I think that and his fumble issue will prevent him from being an every-down back in the NFL. Not his size.

Not that I'm disagreeing in general but it looked to me like he was confused on the play call on that one.

Not that I'm disagreeing in general but it looked to me like he was confused on the play call on that one.

Could be. I'm not going to press the issue too much. I know how upset people get when exposed to objective and critical assessments of this football team.

Could be. I'm not going to press the issue too much. I know how upset people get when exposed to objective and critical assessments of this football team.

I honestly haven't noticed very many issues with his blocking - at least not really any that have led to the play being blown up but I haven't watched him specifically all the time. Fumbling is definitely an issue for him. Not terrible, but not very good either.