Pelini had to call players meeting to address rumors

Ratt Mhule

I hear a lot about Boosters wanting Bo to leave. Do boosters give money to the university to get some kind of return on investment or do they do it to benefit student athletes? Giving money to a university isn't the same as donating to a political campaign where you can expect something in return.

Wait, what? What are you supposed to get in return for donating to a political campaign?

I hear a lot about Boosters wanting Bo to leave. Do boosters give money to the university to get some kind of return on investment or do they do it to benefit student athletes? Giving money to a university isn't the same as donating to a political campaign where you can expect something in return.

Mega Boosters are a huge cog in the wheels of how things go in Lincoln. They don't make the rules or make the final decisions ~wink, wink~ but they do have some input!

I think you should get your information elsewhere. I think you should ask the regents who their getting mail about from boosters and the public asking them to have him leave or at least keep his nose out of athletics. It isn't Bo. Should be an interesting week next week.

Wait, what? What are you supposed to get in return for donating to a political campaign?

obamacare?