I think if anyone needs to be looked at, its dobson. The biggest issues that i have with this season is being out of shape, especially early in the season, and the infinite amount of injuries. We are essentially a third string team. Are the injuries an anomaly or could it have been avoided to any degree? Its hard to blame bo for whats happened this season, in my eyes. Thoughts?

• Fire 2

injuries are part of every season...Bo has lots of other issues.

We have an unusual amount of injuries this season.

But how many can you truthfully blame it on S&C

Roll a 120-lb. skinny kid out there and see how he fares. Then you'll have your answer.

Remember the 70's - 80's & 90's - The decades of "Better Bodies Though Chemistry?" A 6'3" 185 pound defensive end comes in as a freshman and is a 6'3" 245 pound monster the next year.........bigger, better, faster.....

I think it is an issue as being evidenced by the manhandling by Minnie, PSU and Iowa. Not to mention the hands on the hips, the "tap out" after 2 plays, inability to hustle down field etc.... WE ARE GETTING OWNED IN THE TRENCHES

pair that with some of the best training facilities that money can buy and questions arise...

Injuries are flukes, next.

Not this many. One or two perhaps, but not this many. Perhaps Dobson does not do enough functional movements and does training in 1 plane. perhaps he is less concerned with mobility. Who knows. It does appear that we often field the physically inferior team. Kills me to even write that. Teams are doing to us, what we did for years. Run the ball right down our throats and win.