What if Ron Brown were head coach?

Wow. Deep thinker, right there. :wtf

Sandusky was the Penn State coach convicted of homosexual activities with underaged boys. Ron Brown doesn't approve of that. Some people take offense, I guess, of that stance and label that as homophobic, drawing an imaginary line somewhere that excludes Sandusky as homosexual.

Hope this helps...

You really are a misinformed bigot.

Sandusky was the Penn State coach convicted of homosexual activities with underaged boys. Ron Brown doesn't approve of that. Some people take offense, I guess, of that stance and label that as homophobic, drawing an imaginary line somewhere that excludes Sandusky as homosexual.

Hope this helps...

Sandusky was convicted of sex crimes against children. Not homosexual activity. Sandusky is a predator. He is not gay.

• Fire 1

I heard on the radio where Beck was apparently quoted as saying he was not aware of any drills that could reduce fumbling problems? Did anyone else hear this?

How is this not a coaching problem. When it is as repeated an issue as it is here. Don't you start to think maybe they aren't being taught how to hold the ball? Maybe the strength coach should be helping these guys develop some strength in their hands and forearms so they don't hold the ball like a bitch. Maybe in practice, a little more contact so guys get used to it. Maybe you run drills where literally the only thing you do is have one RB run 20 yards with the ball while 10 defensive players entire goal is to knock the ball out. Run that drill every single day. I'm not a coach, but this is just off the top of my head stuff that seems like it would help.

Not a coaching problem? Really? SMH

Hope this helps...

I'm not even sure to start with this. Being homosexual is not a crime. Engaging in homosexual activity with another consenting adult in a private setting is not a crime.

Sandusky is a pedophile, or more likely a pederast. His crime was that he was having sex with minors, not that he was having homosexual sex. If he had been doing the same thing with underage girls, it would have led to the same result. In any event, you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who approves of what Sandusky did.

And Sandusky's crimes have nothing t do with Ron Brown's views on gay marriage or gay rights.

I'm not saying Ron Brown would be any better than Pelini. Nor am I saying Pelini should leave the Husker program. I just wanted to know what people think. He's been at Nebraska almost forever and embodies what a Nebraska head coach should be much in the same ways Osborne did. He seems to have a really cool head in stressful situations and doesn't let emotions dictate his actions. He comes across as having a pleasant personality, which would be great for both recruiting and attracting better position coaches. He has done a great job as the running backs coach and would possibly, no guarantee, return Nebraska to a more power, physical running scheme.

Again I'm not saying Pelini should be fired or Brown should be the head clach next year. Just something to tak about though

where is the "like" button?

I'm not saying Ron Brown would be any better than Pelini. Nor am I saying Pelini should leave the Husker program. I just wanted to know what people think. He's been at Nebraska almost forever and embodies what a Nebraska head coach should be much in the same ways Osborne did. He seems to have a really cool head in stressful situations and doesn't let emotions dictate his actions. He comes across as having a pleasant personality, which would be great for both recruiting and attracting better position coaches. He has done a great job as the running backs coach and would possibly, no guarantee, return Nebraska to a more power, physical running scheme.

Again I'm not saying Pelini should be fired or Brown should be the head clach next year. Just something to tak about though

Why is that last part even an issue? Why do people care so much what our offense looks like? As long as you have the athletes, you can win with any offense. As long as our offense works (scores enough points to win) I don't care what style offense it is.