PSU and UM today

lo country

WOW! PSU laying the wood to Wisky and Um loses by 1 to OSU. We beat both PSU and UM at their house. What the hell................

If we could find a way to actually play a complete 4 quarters in all phases we have the potential to be a great team.

Trying to pump a little sunshine. Just shows we have the talent. Oh and we did this with injuries!

WOW! PSU laying the wood to Wisky and Um loses by 1 to OSU. We beat both PSU and UM at their house. What the hell................

If we could find a way to actually play a complete 4 quarters in all phases we have the potential to be a great team.

Trying to pump a little sunshine. Just shows we have the talent. Oh and we did this with injuries!

We all know we have the talent. The problem is we can't get out of our own way and we're soft.

• Fire 2

All sunshine pumping stations are to remain closed until one week before the bowl game. You must have missed the official notice. Heh...heh.

I'm with you...this Jekyll and Hyde team this year just defies logic. One series of downs we look just unstoppable...then the next series we just kill ourselves or can't make a single yard. Unfathomable.

This gives me hope! I think next year is going to be an amazing year! We'll be healthy, we'll have other choices for QB (Stanton!) WE'LL BE HEALTHY!!! BUT! We do need to do something about those turnovers and our special teams needs help desperately. Clean that up and we could win it all!

plus the punting

So what did we learn today?

1. The win over Michigan was actually a good win. All those who said Michigan sucked should delete their posts

2. The win over Penn State was a good win. Delete those posts

3. Alabama just got beat because their special teams are horrendous. They'll probably still play for a national championship

4. All those rumors about Jim Tressel must have been wrong.

5. Let's support Bo and the Huskers. Stick together in all kinds of weather.

:koolaid2:

• Fire 1

Looking like big upset weekend...Bama goes down...SoMiss wins. Crazy. As for national images, I love how the OSU and Mich teams decided to go completely "gangsta" on each other. Helmets ripped off and used as weapons, punches galore. Big 10 has got to be concerned over Bo swiping at a ref with his hat...makes him look like a sissy-boy. :facepalm:

We all know we have the talent. The problem is we can't get out of our own way and we're soft.

Absolutely can't get out of our own way. But I don't get the soft part. How many games decided by less than a TD have we won in a row?

Oh I don't know. Maybe shying away from contact. Getting run over by Iowa's RB or getting hurt every time we actually get a square hit on someone. Our D-line has been soft for about 12 years now. Our O-line couldn't open up anything for our running game. We're lucky we have an Abdullah type back to make something out of nothing.

Our O-line couldn't open up anything for our running game. We're lucky we have an Abdullah type back to make something out of nothing.

You must not be watching very closely if you don't think he had holes to run through. You don't get back-to-back years of #8 and #20 in the country in rushing without a good offensive line. Why don't you ask Ameer what he thinks?

• Fire 1

Our O-line couldn't open up anything for our running game. We're lucky we have an Abdullah type back to make something out of nothing.

You must not be watching very closely if you don't think he had holes to run through. You don't get back-to-back years of #8 and #20 in the country in rushing without a good offensive line. Why don't you ask Ameer what he thinks?

Against lowly competition sure, but did you watch the game Friday? They got their asses handed to them. And Kellogg got his sh#t rocked several times as well.

• Fire 1

Against lowly competition sure, but did you watch the game Friday? They got their asses handed to them. And Kellogg got his sh#t rocked several times as well.

Did you watch the MSU game? Or PSU? Or Michigan? Those are pretty good run defenses. If you only want to consider the Iowa game, then I feel sorry that you can't see there's good to go with the bad.

Did you watch the MSU game? Or PSU? Or Michigan? Those are pretty good run defenses. If you only want to consider the Iowa game, then I feel sorry that you can't see there's good to go with the bad.

You mean that Michigan game where we scored 17 points and amassed a whopping 128 yards on 45 carries? Yeah, I saw that one. That 2.84 ypc is impressive. Sparty I'll give you. Although we lost. PSU, I mean we got 168 yds, but am I supposed to be impressed by that?