Did Iowa "destroy" us this year?

Maybe this is bottom in the Bo era and Eichorst thinks there is nowhere to go but up? I'm not even sure if I am serious. But you know what they say, sometimes you need to bottom out before you can climb out and get back to the top...yes Iowa destroyed us...it seemed like every other down RKIII was getting pummeled and staggered to get to his feet Did you not happen to notice their RB truck 4 of our defenders on one play? Ridiculous. And that fake punt attempt...absolutely stupidity at its finest.

Watching that trainwreck on Friday...wow. That was about 24 hours of Husker hell and then comes the Iron Bowl and one of the greatest games I have ever seen. Auburn, a crappy team a year ago, frickin' beats Alabama! And Mizzou...yes, that Mizzou...they are in the SEC Championship! Hey, look at the rankings of Okie State, Baylor, even A&M...teams we used to throttle...they are having rosy seasons! It can happen! And it better.

We still had a chance going into the 4th quarter, comes down to 5 things:

1. INT #1

2. INT #2

3. Fake punt fail.

4. PI penalty coupled with unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

5. AA's fumble.

That's the game, so that tells you they didn't manhandle us.

Maybe you'd have a point if we didn't beat ourselves in every single loss in similar fashion. This was nothing new or out of the ordinary.

Yes Iowa destroyed us. They didn't make mistakes.

We don't make mistakes either. We're fully prepared and conditioned to scare the opponent into thinking we're putting them right where we want them after multiple turnovers.

If they were decimated by injuries, and played us at full strength, the outcome wouldn't have been 38-17, we'd have beaten them like a rented mule...

And if you had the company of a woman, you wouldn't walk alone.

What?

My point being an unknowable argument isn't an argument. You have no real idea what would have happened in that game if NU were healthy. It's a loser excuse.

If they were decimated by injuries, and played us at full strength, the outcome wouldn't have been 38-17, we'd have beaten them like a rented mule...

What?

My point being an unknowable argument isn't an argument. You have no real idea what would have happened in that game if NU were healthy. It's a loser excuse.

Uncle Rico: How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

What?

What?

What?

What?

Is this the part where you don't engage? Lest you possibly could stumble into a salient point that goes against your thoughts?

1. INT #1

2. INT #2

3. Fake punt fail.

5. AA's fumble.

Five things. Which led to scores.

Nebraska got more than doubled up.

I'm really sick of people not looking the mirror. But here it is. Iowa rolled Nebraska, who now is a middle of the road team in a laughable conference that's so disrespected, the team that hasn't lost in it for two years may not get a chance to play for the title.

And most are ok with staying the course.

/Mugatu crazy pills dot gif.

Just trying to actually discuss the topic rather than spam the entire board with hate which seems to be what some are doing right now. Those are the things I saw as huge mistakes, no one has to agree with them.

1. INT #1

2. INT #2

3. Fake punt fail.

5. AA's fumble.

Five things. Which led to scores.

Nebraska got more than doubled up.

I'm really sick of people not looking the mirror. But here it is. Iowa rolled Nebraska, who now is a middle of the road team in a laughable conference that's so disrespected, the team that hasn't lost in it for two years may not get a chance to play for the title.

And most are ok with staying the course.

/Mugatu crazy pills dot gif.

Just trying to actually discuss the topic rather than spam the entire board with hate which seems to be what some are doing right now. Those are the things I saw as huge mistakes, no one has to agree with them.

Yeah, those 5 factors do not mean we got manhandled. If they would have got it "handed to them", they would have not turned the ball over and not suffered as heavily from self inflicted mistakes...