Bo's record speaks for itself!

Bo, pro Bo fans, and pro Bo Media have stated that he has won 9/10 games a year. This year will not be one of those years, but I want you to look at his record. He has won 9 or 10 games a year and is one of the top 5 or 10 winningest coaches in the country over the last 6 years. Before I make my statement I know what you migjt say. "He didn't choose the schedule".

Bo has racked up pud wins against the Idaho's Sdsu's Southern miss, Wyoming, and the sister's of the poor... you get my point. The argument that he has won all these games and now in a very weak B1G conference wins against Illinois purdue and the likes of these teams, how as a fan can you/we be subjective with a record against such weak competition and against "good/great" competition we get out coached out

played and out disciplined? Why is the administration and fans alike accepting this?

• Fire 1

Go look at Nick Saban... he also racks up pud wins too. Alabama gets the easiest schedule in the SEC, while still playing the bottom feeders of the SEC and FCS schools. The FBS teams they do play outside of the conference are normally the bottom feeders of the FBS.

Get over yourself. Support the coach, or just stop watching, because he isn't going anywhere. You act like Bo hasn't won any good games as well. There is also a game that was ripped right out of our players hands, which could have been a program turner. Anyway, stop trolling, Bo is here to stay.

Bo, pro Bo fans, and pro Bo Media have stated that he has won 9/10 games a year. This year will not be one of those years, but I want you to look at his record. He has won 9 or 10 games a year and is one of the top 5 or 10 winningest coaches in the country over the last 6 years. Before I make my statement I know what you migjt say. "He didn't choose the schedule".

Bo has racked up pud wins against the Idaho's Sdsu's Southern miss, Wyoming, and the sister's of the poor... you get my point. The argument that he has won all these games and now in a very weak B1G conference wins against Illinois purdue and the likes of these teams, how as a fan can you/we be subjective with a record against such weak competition and against "good/great" competition we get out coached out

played and out disciplined? Why is the administration and fans alike accepting this?

Good post. Those who believe in Bo will do so despite the evidence including that which you cited that indicates even his very mediocre record isn't all it's cracked up to be. I hear them chirping about how great he is and how hard it is to win at Nebraska and how there's no way anyone any better would even come to coach at Nebraska and think I'm on an Iowa chat board listening to Hawkeye fans defending Kirk Ferentz. Then I remember that Kirk Ferentz and the Hawkeyes just came into Memorial Stadium on Senior Day, stole Bo's pants, pulled his underwear up over his head and slapped the crap out of him, while beating us by 21 and leaving with our trophy. So just when it seems like we've sunk to the level of Iowa, Iowa comes in and kicks the snot out of us. Welcome to hell I guess.

Good post. Those who believe in Bo will do so despite the evidence including that which you cited that indicates even his very mediocre record isn't all it's cracked up to be. I hear them chirping about how great he is and how hard it is to win at Nebraska and how there's no way anyone any better would even come to coach at Nebraska and think I'm on an Iowa chat board listening to Hawkeye fans defending Kirk Ferentz. Then I remember that Kirk Ferentz and the Hawkeyes just came into Memorial Stadium on Senior Day, stole Bo's pants, pulled his underwear up over his head and slapped the crap out of him, while beating us by 21 and leaving with our trophy. So just when it seems like we've sunk to the level of Iowa, Iowa comes in and kicks the snot out of us. Welcome to hell I guess.

And those who hate Bo will find this post to be good. I can hear all the chirping from your end on how bad he is as well.

Funny thing is, even NON BO supporters know if you fire Bo, you won't get a quality coach here. Have you heard of any knocking on our door? Please enlighten us.

There are some reputable experts out there who have also stated that Bo deserves one more year to do something, since he has the talent he has been working for.

Again, Bo is here, will be here, no point in these stupid posts anymore. Support your athletes, coaches and administration. Is that really too much for you spoiled fans to do?

Proposal for all the fans who say "we can't get anyone here"

Let's call that bluff, the we'll all know.

first we have to call the "one more year" bluff. because, something tells me when we have this conversation next year after a similar season, we will still be stuck with "one more year".

first we have to call the "one more year" bluff. because, something tells me when we have this conversation next year after a similar season, we will still be stuck with "one more year".

Then the injuries bluff. Or the young team bluff. Perhaps then the "they played every important game under a full moon" bluff

Tiring.

• Fire 1

I am calling it. If we had a proven coach knocking on our door asking for a job, I strongly believe they would be here.

Under that premise, you'd never need an athletic director.

• Fire 1

Under that premise, you'd never need an athletic director.

You must have inside information then.

Think about what you said, in a situation where several a list coaches were dropping their resumes off in North Stadium, why would you pay a person to find one?

Myself, I'd like my million dollars to beat the bushes a little. So cool it with the insider info straw man.

• Fire 2